CHAPTER - 12

SORRY FOR THE WAIT GUYS!!

SO HERE IS THE NEXT UPDATE,

Manik was sucking Nandini's b***** like a baby and pressing the other one

Nandini was just ruffling his hair as she knew he likes it when she does like that.

As Manik was sucking continuously so milk stopped coming out and he wanted more so he pressed it with little pressure and he started sucking it again making it a little red Nandini was feeling a little pain, but did not say anything. 

After sometime Manik fell asleep with her buds in his mouth, she saw him asleep and tried removing her part but he was not allowing it even in his sleep and sucked again in his sleep, so she let him be like that and slept in the same position. 

Next morning Manik woke up first and saw their position, and freaked out a little seeing Nandini's position as she was in the same position all night and she might have a bad backache, so he made her sleep on the bed and made her wear his night top back, and went to freshen up, after sometime Nandini woke up and saw herself alone in the bed, for a second she got worried, as she did not find Manik but after hearing the voice of water from washroom, she waited for Manik to come out.

                                                                     NOTE

GUYS FOR THE FIRST TIME I HAVE TRIED GIF IF YOU GUYS FEEL ITS OKAY OR TOO BOLD OR YOU GUYS DONT WANT GIFS OR YOU WANT SUCH CHAPTER TO BE PRIVATE THEN PLEASE DO TELL ME.

GUYS PLEASE DO VOTE,COMMENT AND SHARE GUYS!!