CHAPTER - 9

In Manik's Car there was total silence as Manik was Tensed about his Jaan and Cabir was Scared Thinking What could have Happened due to his Prank.

Manik - Cabir call Mukti or Dhruv cause Alya must be driving and tell them that we got an Important call so we are going to office. Cabir Called Mukti and informed them the same and they left towards Nandini's House Route as They have their office on that side.

Mukti - Guys I was Thinking lets go to My Place and Three of us Party as Manik and Cabir have gone to Office, and hum kal directly mere Ghar se College chale Jaayeinge, what's say??

DhruLya - Cool lets go then!! and they headed towards Mukti's Place.

ManBir reached Murthy's place and rang the bell and were waiting for door to be opened. Nandini opened the Door as soon as ManBir saw Her they took Her in a Bone Crushing Hug. Nandini Fumbled a Little due to sudden Hug, But She Balanced Herself and Asked.

Nandini - Mani, Bhai kya hua aap dono thik hain?? Even Navya got a Little Worried Seeing them Like that.

Navya - Kya Hua Hai Cabir, Bhai?? Ab Bolenge bhi Aap Log.

ManBir Broke the Hug and Made Nandini sit on The Couch Nearby.

Manik - Jaan You are Fine na Tumhe Kuch Hua Nahi Na?? Lets Go to Doctor, Come.

Nandini got Confused ki What is He Talking About, As She did Not Remember the Swimming Pool Incident, and Cabir Continued Manik

Cabir - Princess I am Sorry!! :( For the Prank Tumhe Joh Punishment deni hi Dedo.

That time Nandin realised what her Mani and Bhai Jaani were Talking about Before She could React or Say Anything Navya Asked about the Matter as She Did Not Knew about it so Cabir told her about His Prank and Everything. Once He Completed Telling about the Matter Navya Said.

Navya ( Disappointed) - Cabir Tum Pagal ho kya Aisa Mazak Koi Karta Hair Bhala?? Agar use Lag Jaati yaan Kuch Ho Jaata toh??

Before Navya Could Continue She was Stopped By Nandini,

Nandini - Navu, Mani and Bhai Relax, Mein toh who Incident Bhul hi Gayi thi I am Fine its Okay hota hai aisa Kabhi Kabhi. When Nandini was Saying all of this Manik Laid down in her Lap and Started Nuzzling in Her Tummy, and Nandini got to Know Through his Behaviour that ab Kya hoga Once they Go to Their Room to Sleep.