Chapter - 6

FAB3 were convinced with Nandini's reason.

Mukti - Guys I was thinking lets celebrate our new Friendship with NavNi and that's calls for a party, right guys??

Before NavNi could say anything everyone were excited to party so they also gave in and it was decided that they would party at Nandini's place as no one was their at her place so they could have a night stay too.

At Night Manan and Cavya were preparing for a pool party ManBir were looking after drinks and boys suit and NavNi were preparing cake, starters and swim suit for girls as pool party was surprise for FAB3.

FAB3 arrived at around 9:00 pm they were surprised to see ManBir to be there before them, but they made some excuse and convinced them.

After greeting each other they went to change in their outfit.They all were relaxing near the pool on the relaxing chair.

Manik - Guys I was thinking lets play some game like Never Have I Ever.

All - cooolllll!!

Manan and Cavya went to bring drinks for Fab5 as NavNi don't drink so they opted for Cold Drink.

Mukti - ohk I will start so Never have I done it??

Only Dhrulya drank and everyone was teasing them, as usual shy boy Dhruv was blushing but Alya had totally hid herself in Dhruv's Chest.

Alya - Enough guys now lets continue the game so i will ask the next question, I never ever stepped out of my house without my Makeup done.

After hearing her all chuckled and everyone drank a sip from Drink.

Next question was asked was asked by Navya.

Navya - Never have I ever got a Punch on my Face ( with a smirk as she was teasing her Manik bhai )

Everyone except Manan chuckled on her question, Manik was shooting a Fake angry glare at Navya and Nandini was thinking was imagining how a tom and jerry fight will start between these two after FAB3 are asleep or are off to their places. Only Manik had sip from her glass.

Cabir - Princess I swear you are the only who can tame this Monster , as you are no less then a Mini Monster when you get angry.

All chuckled at his line, but Nandin made a cute angry pout that all went aww on her Cutness and well about Jaan's Mani then he was throwing and fake glare at Cabir but went his Jaan went all cute then he was controlling himself from going to her and kissing the hell out of her!!

NOTE -:

SORRY GUYS IF THIS CHP IS NOT UP TO THE MARK BUT I AM STILL RECOVERING FROM AFTER EFFECTS OF VIRAL FEVER WILL TRY TO GIVE MY BETTER UPDATE ONCE I AM BETTER

SO SORRY ONCE AGAIN

DO COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE GUYS.