Chapter-16

Sorry guys!! As I was having my exams and even I have hurt my hand so couldn't update the next chapter, so here is the next update!!

Manan and Cavya are in hospital and Nandini has got a fracture in her right hand.

Manik was crying like a baby and snuggling in Nandini's neck while Nandini was trying to calm him down by pecking his hair and saying

Nandini- Calm Down!! Manii mein thik huin. Shh bass.. Before she could say anything Cavya came in the room so Manik straightened himself and asked Cabir about what doctor said

Manik- Cabir doctor ne kya bola? Hum Nandini ko ghar kab le jaa sakte hain?bolna chupp kyun khada hai kuch puch raha huin tujhse?bolega bhi?

Cabir- Meko bolne dega tab bolunga na!! And sab thik hai hum Princess ko abhi ghar le jaa sakte hain and unhone kuch dawaai prescribe ki hai which she has to take for next 10 days.
  Hearing Cabir, Manik went to call his driver to bring the car, Cabir and Navya were helping Nandini.
They moved out of the room and Manik was coming inside the room.
Seeing them Manik went to Nandini and helped her they all went outside and waited for the Car to arrive once it arrived Manik told the driver to come in his another car which was parked in the hospital parking and take it to the mechanic once the driver left Cabir took the Driver seat and Navya took the passenger seat and Manan on the backseat. Car journey was the silent one Nandino kept her head on Manik's Chest as she was feeling little pain in her Hand and Manik was just moving his fingers in Nandini's hair. Murthy mansion is half an hour away from the hospital, they reached home.

SORRY GUYS FOR SUCH A SHORT UPDATE, AS I HAVE PAIN IN MY HAND I GAVE THIS UPDATE SO IF ITS NOT UPTO THE MARK PLEASE BEAR IT AND WILL UPDATE NEXT CHAPTER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!