Chapter-14

GUYS I AM VERY VERY SORRY AS I COULD NOT UPDATE FROM SO MANY DAYS, AS WE HAD GANAPATI FESTIVAL SO WAS BUSY WITH IT!! IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER PLEASE DO READ IT.

SO HERE IS THE UPDATE.

so it was decided that Manik would bring his big car and will pickup Cabir from his home at 6:00 am and then Nandini,Navya,Mukti and DhruLya (This arrangements was made to show FAB3 but in reality Manan and Cavya live together in Nandini's Home).

After some Masti and ofcourse after our Mr Bhukkad i.e our very own Biraaa Drooling session over food was done they all left for their places and to pack their bags for their mini vacation,

Manan and Cavya were sitting in Manik's Car, Manik on the Driving Seat, with Nandini on the passanger seat and Cavya in BackSeat. They all were talking and suddenly something stuck in Navya's Mind so she shouted Nandini's Name a Little loudly.

Navya- NANDIIIIII...

That shout was so sudden due to which three of them Flinched a liitle on their seats,And Manik was looking at Nandini if she was hurt or injured somewhere but found none, so he said to Navya a a little angrily.

Manik- MADHUBALAAA are you seriuos itna zor se q chilaya you know abhi gaadi thuk jaati toh??

Nandi- Calm Down Manii, Haan Navya bolo kya hua??

Navya with a little low voice said,

Navya- Actually hum excite hogai aur bhul se zor ka chiladiye,Hum soch rahe the ki kal hum sab ghum ne jaa rahe hain so q na aaj shopping pe chaleim aur aaj bahar hi lunch karke evening tak ghar pohacke bag pack kardeinge??

ManBir were giving a little horrified and scared look Cabir because he needed to carry Navya's Bags everywhere and Manik because he needed to walk so much but he knew he can do anything for a smile on his Jaan's Face,But before they could voice out something Nandini said,

Nandini- Navya rehnedona, mere.....

Before she could continue Manik spoke in between and said,

Manik- Jaan please chalo na, and dare you say kya zarorat hai?? Iwill adjust and all that coz get thing clear Jaan you are my Princess, and Princess does not need to compromise with anything.

Nandini made a cute pout and looked at her favorite Cabir Bhai but to her BadLuck even Cabir agreed to ManVya and said,

Cabir- I am sorry but this time I Agree to them.

Before they could speak more They heard a car honk and were shocked as it was coming on their way......

Sorry for a short update, Will try Updating another Chapter soon till then Take Care and See you Guys soon!!

                                                                              IMPORTANT NOTE

FROM THIS CHAPTER I AM SETTING A TARGET FOR THE UPDATE OF NEXT CHAPTER

NEXT CHAPTER AFTER ATLEAST 100 VOTES AND 25 TO 50 COMMENTS