Chapter 5

Cavya were angry so they just wanted to cool themselves down and who could cool them down other then their princess..

Manan..

Nandini - Mani why you so stressed I know you Cabu Bhai and Navu would not let anything happen to me, am I right or am I right???? <3

Cavya - Very true Princess, we would never let anything happen to you..

Manan could Notice the upset face of Navya and angry yet upset faced of Cabir, which they were trying to hide from them.

In canteen when Cavya left FAB3 alone in the Canteen,

Mukti - Guys did you notice something? ManBir are behaving very Differently,

Alya - Even I feel the same. hope they are okay????

Dhruv - Guys maybe we are thinking way too much coz we know how Manik is he does not like that chipkali Poha at all, and about Cabir we know how he has always craved for a younger sister to protect and pamper her always and he found that sister in Nandini.. so maybe that's why he blasted on that Soha.

Manan and Cavya..

Manik is laid in one side of her jaan's lap and Cabir is laid on one side of her princess lap and Navya has kept her head on Nandu's Shoulder. and Nandini is time to time caressing their heads

Cavya and Manik - You know what we are not going to leave that chipkali poha for behaving so rudely with you it does not matter if her father is the owner of O2 Company or even if she is in our class she is going to pay for it FAB5 style for saying such thing abt you jaan/princess/nandu.

Nandini - Guys please calm down we all know how Soha is she hates me for sitting with you all today and even they made me your Band Manager today so that's why she is annoyed and angry on me as she wanted to be FAB5 Manager..

ManBir - Band Manager?? when did that happen and humein kyun nhi bola about it...

Nandini - Actually mujhe bhi aaj subh hi inform kiya and before I could tell you guys ye sab hogaya accha now enough lets go to canteen FAB3 must be waiting and we need to tell them too about the Band Manager thing..

And they all left for Canteen..

Manan and Cavya - Hi guys sorry for shooting out like that..

FAB3 - That's okay guys but how come you all came together sab ek saath they kya??

Before anyone could reply Nandini only said..

Nandini - No guys actually when I was coming back I saw Navya mujhe dhundh rahi thi so when I met her she said Principal sir were calling me and Sir gave me the News that from Now on I would be FAB5 Band Manager for your guys O2 Album, And when we were coming back just near our canteen we met Cabu Bhai and Mani.. Manik.