Chapter - 7

Hey Guys I am back!! sorry for the Delay.

Next Update.

Manik was controlling himself from kissing the hell out of Nandini.

after few min Cabir saw Manan lost in each other and Cabir had a mischievous smirk on his face seeing this.

Cabir (to himself)- these guys are lost in each other lets do a little mischievous on them.

He hidingly took Manik phone and msg Nandini.

Mani <3 - Jaan meet me at the pool side please would be waiting.

and Cabir deleted this msg from Manik phone so that he doesn't come to know and he Kept his phone back at its place and after few min he took Nandini's Phone and msg Manik.

Jaan <3 - Mani meet me at the pool side please would be waiting.

and Cabir did the same thing with Nandini's phone.

Manan read the msg and left by making so excuse and about FAB3 and Navya were talking with Manan but moment Manan left they started talking to each other.

Same Time Near Pool Side.

Manik - Jaan saying this he took Nandini in a tight hug and pecked her Forehead, but before they could say or do anything they were pushed inside the Swimming Pool.

well what happened was after Manan left Cabir too left behind them and pushed them in water.

GUYS FROM NOW ON MAYBE FOR FEW DAY I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO UPDATE AS MY COLLEGE WILL START FROM SO IT WILL ATLEAST TAKE ME SOME TIME TO ADAPT THIS ROUTINE OF MINE. WOULD TRY UPDATING WHENEVER I CAN AND GUYS IF YOU FEEL LIKE GIVING ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR THIS STORY THEN PLEASE DO SUGGEST SO IT CAN HELP ME AND MAYBE FEW CHP OF THIS STORY YOU MIGHT FIND BORING AS I NEED TO MAKE A BASE OF FAB3 WITH NAVNI.