Chapter - 10

SORRY GUYS FOR THE DELAY WAS BUSY WITH MY FAMILY, I GOT LITTLE FREE TODAY SO THOUGHT TO UPDATE PLEASE DO COMMENT, SHARE AND VOTE GUYS!! IF ITS NOT UPTO THE MARK PLEASE DO GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS.

SO HERE IT GOES,

As Manik slept in Nandini's lap and was Hiding his Face in Her Tummy, Nandini got to know that Manik is still Little Scared and Its going to be Little Difficult for Her to Calm Him Down Today but She is Ready to make Him Believe that She is Safe and Sound, and is There with Him.

Nandini- Guys its Late, lets All of Us Go to Sleep, as Tomorrow We have College. ( She Spoke this while Ruffling Manik's Hair Who was Hiding HimSelf in Her Tummy.)

By Looking At Manik They Understood The Situation So Cavya And Manan Wished Each Other Good Night and Went Inside their Rooms.

Once Manan Reached in Their Room Manik Hugged Nandini Very Tightly She was Shocked for for Few Seconds And Later She Reciprocated Back.

Manik- Jaan You Okay Na?? Is It Paining Anywhere?? Chalo, We will Go to Doctor, Chalo!!

Nandini- (While Breaking The Hug) Mani I am Fine, Kuch Nahi Hua Hai Mujhe!!

She Made Manik Sit On The Bed, and Came Beside Him, As Soon As She Sat Down, Manik Made Her Lay Down On The Bed And Hovered Over Her, By Keeping Almost All Of His Weight On Her.