Chapter - 8

Cabir throwed Manan in Water, but he forgot that his Princess and Most Importantly Manik's Jaan was learning to swim and was not yet well settled in swimming.

Manan were baffled for a while but Nandini started panicking a little as getting used to with the basic

Manbir saw her and got little frighten.

Manik - Jaan relax I am her you are fine relax bacha!!

Nandini - Mani.. Hold me tight please.

Cabir was feeling guilty for doing such a prank with her Princess.

Manan came out from the Pool and Cabir came towards them and made Nandini sit and Cabir knealt in front of her and said in a guilty tone.

Cabir - Princess!! I am Sorry :( I thought to play a prank but it went all wrong.. Princess you can give me any Punishment you want, and to make the environment a little light he said and please don't allow your Mani urf Monster to give me punishment as he will eat me raw from doing this to my Princess jaan and NanBir chuckled but Manik glared at them.

Later all i.e FAB5 and NavNi had dinner together with lot of masti and leg pulling but Manik and Cabir were little restless as they could not see and do full tasali that their princess jaan were okay as FAB3 and Navya came near swimming pool and giving ad abrupt stop to their Talks.

FAB5 left though ManBir were going to come back to their girls but for FAB3 they showed they are also going back to their places.

ManBir sat in Manik's Car, Mukti and DhruLya in Alya's Car.

In Alya's

Mukti - Guys!! What I think is though We as in FAB5 and NavNi met like this for the first time but by sending time with them I Feel they are very Sweet and Innocent. Thought We could not Interact much today as we all were trying to get used to each others presence but it went pretty good, what do you think guys??

DhruLya - You are right Mukti even I Fealt the same, like now I feel Guilty for my Past Behaviour, but They are truly are veryInnocent Though we Behaved very Bad with them still they Forgave all of Us Easily, and Nandini she just like a Barbie Doll. Dhruv said now I don't have to feel that I did wrong by Doing FrienShip with Nandini.