Chapter 15

Cavya nadi Manan were discussing to go shopping as Manik attention was diverted a little from driving the car they couldn't see a truck coming from opposite side luckily Nandini noticed it.

Nandini: Mani watch out!! Before Manik could do anything Nandini turned the steering wheel and they hit a tree near by. Luckily all were safe but Nandini's hand got twisted, as soon as Manik Cavya cane out of shock they checked each other but Manik first turned himself to check his jaan.

Manik: jaan are you okay kahin lagi toh nahi??he said checking Nandini but as soon as he touched her right hand she cried in pain!!

Nandini: Mani!! (Crying)

As soon as three of them heard her tone they got scared and saw her hand which had turn red!!

As soon as manik saw this he started his car and drove towards hospital Nandini was crying in pain. Manik was feeling week seeing her like this and Cavya were trying to talk to her!!

Cabir: Princess!! Baccha kuch nhi hua we are reaching hospital soon.(even he was trying hard not to cry seeing her pain)

Navya: Nandu aankh khuli rakho kuch nhi hua hum bas aa gaye butdont close your eyes!! (She said this as she saw Nandini was closing her eyes due to pain)

Just few minutes before they reached hospital Nandini was unconscious due to continuous crying and pain. After seeing her Manik got scared.

Manik: Jaan!! Baccha please open your eyes.(crying)

As soon as they reached hospital Manik carried Nandini in bridal style and started calling for Doctor. Cabir ran to bring stretcher for Nandini as soon as doctor came and she said them to shift her in strecher and took her in emergency room!!

After an Hour Doctor came out but it felt like a century for themas soon as Doctor came out they bombarded her with questions!!

Mani/Cavya: Doctor how is Nandini?? What happened to her?? Is she okay??

Doctor: Calm down this is an hospital you need to keep silence and about Nandini she is okay but she got a fracture in her right hand and it's little deep and about her getting unconcious it was due to pain and weakness. She is okay you can go and meet her!!
As soon as doctor said three of them left to meet their lifeline

Nandini:Mani, Bhai, Navu are you people okay you guys are not hurt na??
As soon Manik heard her voice he went and hugged Nandini very tightly.

Manik: Jaan we all are okay itsyou who is hurt are you okay?? I am sorry if I would not gave been diverted from the road then aisa kuch nhi hota!! Saying this he started sobbing in her hair!!

Nandini once turned towards Cavya and they understood what she meant so they went out to see if doctor will discharge her today?? Once they left Nandin held Manik with her left hand and laid on her bed with him and was kneadling his hair.

Nandini: Manik!! Jaan i am all good why are you feeling guilty!! I love you and I will all good in few days as my Mani, Bhai and Navu is with me.

Manik:I love you too Nandini!! and I can't loose you!!