Character

Annabelle Skai Henderson

Rich girl from a very posh school. Has the perfect boyfriend, best friend, and grades. Innocent but not too innocent. Her mind works against her most of the time along with her heart.

Brad Bakerfield

Annabelle's boyfriend of six months. He's very sporty and popular, not known to be a player. Very close with Kayla, Annabelle's best friend.

Hannah Evans

Annabelle's new friend at DHS. Has a tricky past but keeps it under cover, her other best friend is Tristan. She hates the boy's gang.

Harry Styles

Top gang member of London, works as second in charge after Louis. He's cold and doesn't really love, which is to be blamed by his past. His past is unknown to everyone but his four close friends, not even the gang.

Jackson Henderson

Annabelle's older brother, whom works for her dad. He has a lot of secrets and he mainly keeps to himself.

Kayla Turner

Annabelle's best friend but she's a very sketchy girl.

Niall Horan

The loyal and innocent one of the gang, becomes friends with Annabelle first. Has a crush on her.

Liam Payne

He's nice like Niall but he still has his edginess, keeping quiet most of the time. He's in charge of bringing the alcohol and drugs to parties or get togethers.

Louis Tomlinson

Top gang member of London, works as first in command. He is very hyper and loud but he can get super quiet within two minutes.

Tristan Lynn

Another of Annabelle's new friends, best friend of Hannah's. Her past is probably as bad as Hannah's but worse. She has a specific hate for Louis and Harry.

Zayn Malik

He is the coldest and meanest member of their gang, besides Harry, but he hates Annabelle. He thinks she's going to ruin everything.