CHAPTER-1

Bela's pov

I came downstairs from my room with a small bagpack in my hand.. and what I saw nearly halted my steps to leave the house and going to college.
My grandma is crying..
I rushed to her with my bag lagging behind.
I sat on my knees in front of her and kept my hand on her knees as she was in a wheelchair.
"Granny, u know na if you will cry then I will not go"i said with fake stubbornness.
"O..okay I will not cry...but I will miss u baby"she said and kept her hands behind my neck and pulled me in for a hug.
"It's not that I am going for forever right, I will try to come and meet you...I promise.....and please take care of yourself."i said and kissed her forehead, I stood up and went to my cousin, Cristy.
"Promise me, u will take care of her..and yourself...and if anything happens you will call me the very second without thinking that I will be worried"i said to her and she sighed.
"Okay teacher, I will do my homework"she said and I laughed.
"I will miss my teacher"she said and I hugged her.
"Okay granny now I am leaving"i said and held my bagpack.
"Tell me if you find a boyfriend"she said.
"Granny!"i scolded fakely.
"Just kidding"she said and laughed.
"Okay bye take care u both and I love you"i said when I was at the door.
"Ya ya same to you now go before u change ur mind"she said and I sat in my baby, my car, cravier.
I left the place not before waving a bye to them.

After a 30 minute long drive I reached.........no no not the university......a ice-cream parlour.
I am not much fond of ice-cream but it's my stress buster.
I ordered a dark chocolate creamy pups cone and had it within 5 minutes.
Really a fast eater...

I sat in car and after a ride of another long drive of 30 minutes, I finally reached my dream university, Westcott university, New York.

I went inside with my bagpack dragged behind me.

Woah! This university is beautiful.
I kept on exploring the surroundings until I heard someone clearing her throat.
I turned to see a beautiful girl with blonde hairs, sharp green orbs and a beautiful face.
"Hey"she greeted and forwarded her hand for a handshake.
"Hey"i greeted while shaking her hand.
I took my hand back.
"I am Danielle"she said in her American accent.
"I am bela"i said and she raised her brow.
"Indian?"she asked And I nodded my head.
"Wow I would love to have you as my friends"she said and I smiled.
"Friends?"she asked and I nodded.
"Sure"i said and she grinned.
"What's ur room no.?"she asked.
"I just came right now and was exploring the university so I still didn't got my room no."i said and she nodded.
"Same with me let's go and take it"she said and without listening to my reply she dragged me to a cabin.
There sat a lady with spectacles on...and was looking into a register.

"Danielle"danielle said and the lady looked into the register and gave her a key.
"Room no. B-570"the lady, her name is Ms. Wilcott...written on a board, said.
She looked at me.
"Um...bela"i said and she looked in her register and handed me a key.
"Room no. B-572"she said and me and Danielle left the cabin.
"She is such a bookworm"danielle said directing to ms. Wilcott.
"I don't know"i said, she pulled my hand and I looked at her.
"Hey, we have room across each other"she said excitedly.
"Yeah"i said nonchalantly.
"Let's get to our rooms, we have to adjust with our roommates also"she said.
"Yeah, I hope she will be good"i said
She? How do u know she will be a she?...I mean how do you know that it will be a girl?"she asked.
"Boys and girls can't be together right?"I asked only to be get a nod in denial.
"They can be together geeze"she said and smirked at me.
I gulped the lump in my throat and started moving to my dorm.

Here I am in front of room. B-572.
"Good luck with your guy roommate"she said and I turned to her only to find her entering in her dorm.
I held the door knob and slowly turned it down.

There they were, I really mean they, one boy and two girls in the worst position ever.
The boy was barely visible because the girls were hovering over him.
Argh!
If these girls are my roommates then it's very bad and if this boy.......worst.
I slowly entered in the room, stomping my foot so that they can know my presence.
But they were least disturbed.
Not even moving from the posture.
"Excuse me"i said to know that if they are even alive.
Oh thank god, a girl turned to me but the other one was still busy.
"What?"the girl said.....rude enough.
"Can u please do this kind of things out of my room?"i said and the other girl also turned around.
Twins.....they are twins.
"And what if i say this is my room?"no not the girls, this time the boy said and the land shifted below my feet.

Worst.....always happens the worst.

"Still u can't do such kinda stuff in this room"i said and this time the boy stood up.

Managing his hairs and straightening his t-shirt.
He's indian and I can't deny he's handsome too.
"Stop drooling, love"he said breaking my gaze.
"I wasn't"i said, lied.
"Sure"he said while rolling his eyes.
Jerk!
"Yaa so what were u saying"he asked.
"I was saying that you can't do such kinda stuff in this room"i said and he signalled the girls to get out.
They left....shit!
"So what were u saying"he said while walking towards me.
I wanted to step back but know I can't let him know that he is having a effect on me.
I stayed still.
He came just inches away from me and wrapped his arm around my waist.
Leave me! I am losing my breath.
"What were u saying, love?"he asked and for once I really forgot what was I saying.
"I...I was saying...that u..u can't do such kinda...s..stuff in this room"i said and he smirked leaning more close to me.
Just one more and we will kiss but I pushed him.
"Stay away"i said and stepped back.
He held his hand up in defence and stepped back.
"By the way....what's your name?" He asked and I glared at him.
"By the way...you don't need to know my name"i said and started moving towards 'my' bed and kept my backpack underneath it.
"Okay miss bela"he said and smacked my butt. By the way I knew he would know my name.
Jerk!! Asshole!! Pervert!!
I stood straight and glared at him.
"What the fuck"i cursed and he smirked.
"Nothing baby.....we are roommates"he said and his smirk extended, if possible.
"Yeah...unfortunately 'you' are my roommate...but nothing more than that.....understood?"i said and he raised his brow.
"More......as in dating.....fuck off I don't date" he don't date....like hell....ofcourse he don't....he just does one night stand......oh gawd what kinda roommate I have got...
"Oh yeah....u don't date, u only have a
girl-friend for a day...sorry sorry night..right?"i said and his smirk faded, he's serious.
"By the way...I am Mahir Sehgal"he said in a sad tone....what happened to the jerk!!
"Whatever"i said and his face fell....he's sad? no hurt by the rejection.
These dorms have separate bathroom/restroom/washroom....whatever u call it.
Haha plus point..
I went towards the shower leaving him there, rejected.

_________________________________________

Plz do vote, comment and follow.

ILY❤.

Give ur love and support....to this new story.
Of our beloved behir💕