chapter-3

Mahir's pov

We entered our room...dorm room and she immediately rushed towards her bed and starting crying in her pillow.
Bloody EVAN.
I went towards her bed and stood near it.
I cleared my throat but she didn't even looked at me.
I went a little more near and sat on her bed and touched her shoulder but all in VAIN.
She didn't even moved.
I caressed her hairs to sooth her and I think it worked.
She turned her head after 5 minutes, looked at me with bloodshot eyes and It killed me just to see her like that.
"Shh...don't cry, you r not weak and you need to prove this to the whole world...stop crying, I care for you..."i tried to sooth her but was. Cutted. Bluntly!
She sat on the bed and bursted.
"No need to care for me...I don't need your care and sympathy...specially not those motivational fucking lines"she spat and I winced.
She was never so rude...
'As you have spent your whole life with her'
My inner voice mocked me and I mentally rolled my eyes at it.
"Bela.."i said but ofcourse couldn't complete.
"Stop.....don't say my name again...I am really fed up of..of everyone"she spat venom with her voice and now I have enough.
I stood up from the bed and raked a hand through my hair....
And ofcourse I am frustrated.
"Stop taking out fucking anger on me....you are fed up of him...of everyone but you can't say me..
What do u know about me? What do you even know about me damnit!"i said and slammed my fist on the adjacent wall near her bed.
She jumped at her position.
Crap! She is getting scared of me..
Calm down mahir!
You don't need your past! Your family and your anger issues to take over you.
Breath in and out!
In and out!
"I am sor..."before I could apologise she stood up and rushed towards the washroom and went inside.
I closed my eyes and breathed.
No! I can't do this to her! She is innocent!
I went to the washroom door and tapped it slightly at first but when she didn't replied it was enough and banged the door twice.
When she didn't opened I pulled my hand to bang once more but she opened the door before my hand could touch the surface and it almost banged her face but I stopped at a two inch distance.
She didn't even blinked.
When I spared a glance at her.
I noticed her bloodshot eyes and red nose.
Crap!
"I am..."i said and she opened her mouth to say something but I kept my hand on her mouth to stop her from saying what she had said twice.
I don't care....blah blah blah.
I continued,
"I am sorry...for the outburst few minutes ago....I didn't meant it...i was just frustrated...over you....so just couldn't hold back....i am sorry"i said but she didn't even moved nor said anything.
"Say something?"i said and she motioned towards my hands on her mouth by her eyes.
"Oh sorry"i said while removing my hand.
When I looked at her she was slightly smiling...I looked her cautiously.
"What?"i asked.
"Nothing....u r cute when u rant"she said and.....what the FUCK? i am BLUSHING.
Like seriously? I have never ever blushed before....this heat wouldn't go so I just looked here and there but her.
I guess she noticed too because of the smirk fighting to come on her face.
I rolled my eyes and she laughed out loud.
Like ROFL.
I looked at her...amused.
I didn't even noticed when a smile appeared on my face but ya it did.
Suddenly she stopped laughing and looked in my eyes.
Shit! Take your eyes away because my eyes are stuck in yours.
And as on cue she took her eyes off and looked towards the room and went towards her bed.
She sat there and ranked a hand over her face and sighed loudly.
She looked at me and signalled me to come towards her and I obliged.
She patted the spot beside her bed and I sat there...still keeping a decent distance between us.
"Actually....Evan.."she said but this time I interrupted.
"No no you don't need to tell anything you are uncomfortable with"i said and she sighed, a long sigh.
Suddenly she was lost in her thoughts.
And after few seconds her eyes started dripping and she started crying.
Oh no!
"Bela don't cry "i said and kept a hand on her shoulder but she hugged me,tight.

She cried in my chest and soaked my t-shirt.
Ofcourse I don't care about my tee but I do care bout the one soaking my tee.
I caressed her back and arm by my either hands and soon her sobbing faded.
She loosened the hug and looked at me.
"Thanks"she said and I was confused.
"Thanks for?"i asked and she chuckled.
"Thanks for comforting me...actually I occasionally have a mental breakdown  whenever I see anyone from my past...and I really need someone at that time for comfort"she said and I nodded.
And the next second she did something which caught me awestruck ,dumbfounded.
Heck, she kissed me on cheek.

I was not saying anything just opening my mouth and closing it just like a fish.
She laughed at my state and stood up.
"What was that?"i asked before she could get more far, still a little dazed.
"A babykiss"she replied and I rolled my eyes bcuz I also knew that it was a babykiss.
"I know that! I meant what was that for?"i asked and could feel my cheeks getting warmer.
"That was as a thank you! Don't take it otherwise"she said, chuckled and left to the washroom.
I raised my hand to my cheek and caressed it..heck she actually babykissed me.

############################

Plz do vote and comment and follow.

Sorry for grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.

Sorry for late update.

Have a nice day further.

Next update not so soon.

Bye!