Chapter-2

Bela's pov

I came out of the washroom after changing in some comfy wears.
Our classes were going to start from the next week so I have 5 days to settle myself according to the syllabus.
I have had relaxed myself by taking a hot water shower but the actual tension was in the room.
I opened the door and came out in my pj's and grey sweatshirt..
I went in the room without looking around and directly went to the mirror.
"Wooo sexy"someone screamed behind me and I turned to find a stranger.
He had blonde hairs and golden eyes....fairly tanned skin and his muscles were budged out of his tight tee.
Urgh! He's hot.

Suddenly one more boy came behind him.
He was a a little short than the first one.

"Boys are you coming to play the game or not?" my roommate called them.
"Mahir, you two continue I will get in another game with this chick."the hotty said and winked at me.
I felt heat creep my neck.

"Alex, you coming or not?"my roommate called again and the hotty or Alex groaned out of frustration.
"Coming." he said to mahir and turned towards me.
"Will catch up later hottie." he whispered and winked at me.
Then left.
Thank God!

"Dollface...are you coming or not?" my roommate called and I groaned.
"Coming jackass" I said and walked to them.

There they were playing god knows what kind of game in the LED fixed in this room.
"Wanna play hottie?" Alex asked
"Mmmmm" I trailed off.
"Argh! Alex leave her she doesn't want to play and even if she wants to she can't play, cause she doesn't know how to play." my roommate said and it was enough to throw me on the edge and make my blood boil.
"I am in." I said and sat on the floor with them and took a controller.
From the corner of my eyes I noticed a small smile on the face of my roommate.

They started a new game and we started playing.

_______________________________

Here the three sits with their defeated faces.......as they lost the game.
I won thrice....at first it took me a little time to catch but when I got a hang off it I just rocked it.

"Ahem ahem! I won right?"i asked.....haha ofcourse to tease them...
The three looked at me and shot me glares and it was it and I started laughing....hard....led on the floor and held my tummy.
And they gave me glares which only increased my laughter.
"Stop it okay.....you didn't win...we let you win" my roommate said.
"Oh I see" I said through my laughter, finally balancing myself and catching my breath.

I stood up and threw my controller to the boys which was luckily catched by Alex..
The other one is Richard, the shorty.

I went towards the bathroom took my good few minutes to do my thing and left the bathroom.
"Boys! I am going out to explore the university, you enjoy yourself." I said and left without listening to their replies.

___________________________________

I explored almost every part of the university in one and a half hour and now I am mainly at library going through some shelfs.

I was in front of a shelf and was going to pick a book when I heard some sounds from the other side of the shelf.
I shuffled the books to see the person standing the other side.
Only to get the shock of my life...
Shit!
What is he doing here?
I tried not to make any sound and get out of library but no he saw me.
"Bela?"he said in his American accent.
Shit!
I held my gaze towards him.
When he took a step towards me, I rushed from there, not caring of the books that fell from the shelf when my body stumbled with it.
I was at the exit of the library door when a hand gripped my wrist and stopped me at my tracks.
He made me turn towards him and stared at his green orbs.
He brought his another hand to my waist and memories of regret, betrayal and disgust rushed through me and I yanked his hand away form me and started walking away from the library.
He is still following me and the students in the hallways are giving us stares, making me feel conscious.
He kept taking big steps towards me and I started running.
I looked back only to see him just a step away from me.

And that's when I bumped into someone.

That someone held my wrist and pulled me behind him and now he was standing in front of him.
"Who are you?" the one I was standing behind said and that's when I realised that he's my roommate, Mahir.
"I should be the one to ask that to you. Who are you?" Evan said and I felt disgusted just by his voice.
In case I haven't told you Evan is my ex-boyfriend, and I really regret it.
When Evan asked the question the students in the hallway gasped.
"Oh really you don't know me?" Mahir asked.
"No" Evan said and Mahir raised a finger towards a student standing in the hallway.
"Come here"mahir said and he reluctantly came.
"Tell him who I am"mahir said and the student looked at Evan.
"He's mahir...m..mahir sehgal....the official fig..."before the student could complete mahir rudely cutted him off.
"Just the name nothing else...now you can leave" mahir said through his gritted teeth and the student left, intimidated.
"So your name is mahir sehgal...mine is Evan....but It's not nice to meet you." Evan said and forwaded his hand for a handshake.

Which Mahir took, but didn't shake it but broke it.

Mahir broke his hand and now Evan was sitting on the floor looking at his broken hand with a look of fear.

Mahir turned towards me and smiled, which I couldn't give back because I was scared.

Of Mahir!

******************************

Sorry for grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.

Sorry for late update.

Please do like and comment and follow.

Have a nice day further.

Next update not so soon.

Bye.