chapter-11

Mahir's pov.

As Alex had earlier suggested for us to have sleepovers for three days before the university starts, it was the second day of our sleepover and everyone was already huddled up in mine and bela's dorm with their spare beds and pillows.
After the rather disgusting encounter with that Mr. Brokenhand douchebag, me and bela didn't talked, I don't know why. Maybe because after that, I simple walked out of the room, slamming the door shut behind me and leaving her to herself.
And came back only because of the stupid sleepover.

All the beds and pillows are sprawled on the floor and everyone is sitting in a small circle.
And I don't know how but I found myself sitting beside Bela and between bela and Alex.
And Bela didn't looked too pleased about it.

"Okay so what are we gonna do today?" Dan asked with fake enthusiasm, eyes wide and I let out a chuckle of amusement at her behaviour while everyone else just rolled their eyes.
"We are just gonna talk about ourselves, afterall its a pact to know each other." Alex said as if it was very interesting and I saw everyone roll their eyes except bela who just shifted uncomfortably.
I see.
"Can't we, uh- you know play something rather than this stupid knowing each other thing?" Bela asked hesitantly and I knew that she wasn't comfortable with us.
"Yeah guys, let's play never have I ever, but bela this contains alcohol, you know whenever a person have to say that they had done this then they have to take a shot of wine, what say?" I asked her seriously and she looked hesitant about the alcohol part and I could feel the wheels turning in her head.
"Uh- uh, okay that sounds cool" she said and looked at me confidently.
Okay then!
I turned towards Alex to tell him to arrange the drinks and found him already talking to somebody about the drinks and all.
After he disconnected the call, Dan and bela looked at us, confused.
We three- me, Alex and Richard- raised our eyebrow to ask what's wrong.
"How will you, you know- get the alcohol in the university?" Dan asked and Alex chuckled.
"We are the badboys, what do you expect from us?" Alex asked while giggling, which didn't really made him look like a bad boy.
Seriously dude! Giggle? Urgh.
This time it was bela who rose her eyebrow and looked at Alex.
"This is the first time I saw a 'badboy' giggling" bela said, airquoting the word bad boy by her hands.
Alex looked at her, offended but his face showed that how much embarrassed he was.
"I can show you how much of a bad boy I am in other ways too." Alex said in that husky and whatever flirty tone of his.
I saw Bela roll her eyes.
Even if it didn't really affect her, it did to me.
Not it that way!
You know that feeling like jeal-
No! N-nothing.

"Okay so the drinks will be here in ten minutes I guess" Alex said, looking at us.
But all of a sudden he looked at me and smirked.

"You are whipped bro" he mouthed and I glared at him, but I could feel my face heat up.
No! I am not going to blush. No!
"Are you seriously blushing?" Alex  asked and this time out loud.

_____________

Happy New year guyssss💃♥️

Please do vote and comment and follow.

Sorry for grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.

I hope you liked this- I loved this, Mahir is soooo cute and Alex, let me tell you dude, your bro is gonna blush like hell as the story continues.

How was the part??
Give your views please. It really matters alot♥️

Next update will be of syhp.
Till then bye!

I am freezing.