chapter-8

Mahir's pov

I am lying on my bed, staring at the clean white ceiling. Alone in the dorm.
Everyone woke up at 10am-as expected- and went to their dorms.
And I don't know where is Bela, and I don't care. Yeah, you surely don't.
Yes I don't!

So yeah! I am doing that again! I am pushing everyone away as I always do after the nightmare! Alex and Richard knows this and that is why they didn't question my mood when I didn't talked to anyone.
Gawd! I love my friends... sometimes.
When they are not annoying me to death.

My trail of thought was disturbed when the door of the dorm suddenly opened. I lifted my head off the bed to see who it is, and ofcourse, it's Bela.
She gave me a small smile when she entered but I just rolled my eyes at her and again looked at the ceiling.
Sorry! But I am not in a mood.

"What's wrong with you?" I heard her say and looked at her for a mere second- to see her forehead creased and a concerned look on her face- and shifted my gaze back to the ceiling.

"Urgh!! Why are you giving me this silent treatment? What got you in such a bad mood?! You are in this boring dorm form the morning and now it's 2:33 pm. Atleast you should eat something, like everyone el...." she was ranting, so ofcourse I had to stop her.
"Shut up already!" I said, annoyed and she immediately kept quite and looked at her lap.
"I am sorry for ranting. I probably blew your ears" and that caused a full blown laugh to escape from me.

I sobered up a little- still chuckling- and looked at her and saw her looking at me like have grown two heads. Or like I am an idiot.
"What's funny?" She asked seriously but I didn't miss the small smile playing on her lips.
"You! You are funny" I said and started laughing again while she looked at me with her jaw dropped.

Tears started sliding from the corner of my eyes from laughing and my stomach ached. When I was starting to sober up a little, I heard someone laughing beside me. Bela.
I looked at her and saw her rolling over the bed while laughing, and I started laughing again.

And we got into a senseless laughing session.

Bela's pov.

When we both finally sobered up, - with aching stomach and tears rolling down from both of our eyes from laughing so hard, and without any reason- we both looked at each other and once we did, we were held captivated.
Or atleast, I was.

His eyes were full of amusement but I didn't miss the sadness at the back of them. And I know that somehow, the nightmare is behind his sadness.
And I want to know the reason.
The nightmare.

His eyes suddenly turned cold and he looked away.
The smile, I didn't realised was on my face, dropped as I knew he was putting his defenses up, walls up.
I want to break through them.
I want to see who the real Mahir is.
Is he the arrogant playboy, everyone think he is or is he the cute, adorable and sweet boy-who keeps his walls up- I know he is.

And I hope I will break through it and will know him.

With a swift motion, he stood up from the bed and went to the washroom.
Haha! Nice try to avoid me.
But you know what, I will make you talk to me, even if I have to be annoying.
I stared at the ceiling, thinking about a plan, for.... well you know!

___________________

Please do vote and comment and follow.

Sorry for grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.

Sorry for late update(which I don't think it is😝)

This chapter will be one of my favourites for sure. *I am smiling*
*I miss behir and I think I am gonna cry* *okay forget about it*

I hope you liked this! And I will he waiting for all your comments.❤

Bye!!