Mistake

Previously:

"Guys, be quiet. Y/N, when is she supposed to get here?" Taehyung asks

"Either Tomorrow or the day aft-" I start before getting interrupted by a doorbell.

"I'll get it." I say as I head towards the door. I open it, and I see someone I never expected to see.

"Hi, I'm supposed to be Yoongi's fake girlfriend" She says with a smirk.

Now:

"I'm Jennie. I feel like we've already met." She says, as her smirk turns into a glare.

"What do you mean?" I ask, confused by her mean expression

"Jimin never shut up about you. How he liked you but you were in love with Yoongi, and how he was glad to have me now. But then he broke up with me because I wasn't you. You took Jimin away from me, prepare for the same to happen with Yoongi. I'm going to make your world so miserable, that you'll wish you were never born." She says, not realizing the other members behind the corner listening to the girl's rudeness.

"What are we supposed to do?" Jungkook asks as they try to come up with something, when Yoongi walks up behind them.

"I'll handle it." He says

"Wait, did you hear all of that?" Hoseok asks

"Yea, but before that, its everywhere on tv that me and Jennie are dating." He says before walking past them and up to his girlfriend as he puts his arm around her waist.

"Listen Jennie, Don't expect your plan to work. The only reason I agreed to this is because its the only way I can stay with my girlfriend who I love. So I'm not interested in you or anybody who isn't Y/N" Yoongi tells her, with an angry and annoyed expression.

"But Oppa! I was jus-" She starts but quickly gets interrupted by Yoongi.

"Don't call me oppa. Go home." He says and shuts the door in her face before grabbing my hand and walking upstairs.

"Jagi, did she hurt you?" He asks, nervous.

"No I'm okay." I say, smiling to reassure him, when the other members walk in.

"Yah Y/N are you okay?" Jungkook rushes over and asks as he hugs me.

"Yah Jungkook, watch yourself. That's my girlfriend." Yoongi says, glaring at the maknae.

"But she's my bestfriend" Jungkook says, pouting and backing away.

"I'm sorry Y/N." Jimin says, looking at the ground.

"Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything." I tell him

"If I wouldn't have broken up with Jennie, then she wouldn't be after you." He says looking up with tears in his eyes.

"Jimin, this isn't your fault. We shouldn't have even agreed to this whole, "Me pretending to date someone" Just so I could stay with my real one. This whole thing was a mistake" Yoongi says while walking over to Jimin, and patting his back.

"Guys, maybe I should just go back to Ameri-" I start

"NO!" They all shout at the same time.

"How could you even say that?" Yoongi asks

"Well, I mean, you guys would be living your perfect lives right now if I wouldn't have come into your lives." I say, fidgeting with my fingers and looking down.

"Our lives weren't perfect before you came along" Hoseok says

"Yea I mean this is kinda fun." Taehyung says