Photos

Previously:

"I purple you" I say

"I purple you too pabo" He says while softly laughing.

-----Author POV-----

They spent the rest of the car ride joking and having a good time, but little did they know that someone would hear this conversation. Someone out to destroy them both.

-----Unknown POV-----

"Oh my dear sweet Taehyung, it never had to be this way. All you had to do was go to the address I texted you, when we parted ways. We could have been together forever. But I guess you put your career and friendship first. Bad Move...."

Now:

We arrive at the coffee shop and after we order our drinks, we go sit down and wait.

After about five minutes, a girl walks up with a guy that looks just liker her who I'm assuming is her brother.

"Are you Y/N?" He asks shyly.

"Umm...Y-yeah. How did you know that?" I ask him, a little freaked out.

"Our little sister watches BTS and I saw you in the background. Can we get a picture? She would be really happy." He says, smiling.

Me and Taehyung look at each other in confusion.

"But he is in BTS" I say pointing and Taehyung.

"So wouldn't She want a picture with Taehyung?" I ask

"Ahhh I didn't know! I'm so sorry" He says bowing.

"How about we take a picture of you guys together for her?" The sister asks

"Okay!" Me and Taehyung reply at the same time, smiling.

After we take the picture, they say thank you and we go get our drinks.

"Do you want to go for a walk while we drink our coffee?" Taehyung asks

"Sure. Where are we walking?" I reply.

"There is a park not to far from here. We can go there." He says as we start walking.

When we get to the park, it is really crowded, so I wrap my hand around Taehyung's arm so I don't get lost.

(Just pretend they are holding coffee)

"Don't you think that was a little strange?" I ask Taehyung.

"What was strange?" He asks

"Them asking for a picture of me because their little sister likes BTS, when you are literally sitting right there." I reply

"Yahh you are getting famous" He says nudging my side and smirking at me.

"But Tae oppa, think about it. It was weird." I say, trying to figure out why they would do that.