Ch.3

"I said make some motherfuckin' noise for the real diamond motherfuckin' princess herself!!!!!" The DJ had the entire club screaming with their eyes on the stage and their hands in their wallets. I could feel Lawrence's eyes on the back of my dress and I'd be lying if I said it didn't make my skin burn.
Madison and I were standing by the bar. She held onto another glass of tequila while I prayed we were going home soon. I was on my third shot glass because of Madison and I didn't want anymore.
The lights focused on the stage while the rest of the club went pitch black. I could barely see anything over the amount of people standing on their feet. Everyone, including Madison was tuned in to whoever the "Real Diamond Princess" was.
Before anything else, I saw her diamonds glistening in the spot light. She had on diamond stilettos that wrapped all the way up to her mid thighs. I stepped on my tiptoes to get a better look.
"She is a bad bitch...I can't even front." Madison's words slurred and she never took her eyes off of the dancer. I recognized the song right away. Vedo's Do it Nasty made my skin tingle until the track suddenly stopped.
"Oh shit, why she comin' over here for?" Madison's mouth dropped as the dancer strutted down the walkway, straight toward us. My heart sped up so fast, I thought I was seeing double.
Now that she was closer, I could see the smirk on the strippers face turned into a smile as she reached for my hand. Her touch was warm and inviting, probably the reason I willingly followed after her as she pushed me into an empty chair. Having everyone's eyes on me made me so fucking nervous.
"Ya'll know how Cherry get down when she see somethin' she like! Make some motherfuckin' noise up in this bitch!!" As soon as the words left the DJ's mouth, the club felt like it erupted in applause.
The music started as someone in a black uniform approached Cherry with a tray. Two big ass shots stood tall, staring at me as if they knew I didn't want to drink either of them.
Cherry's long legs were hypnotizing everyone close enough to see her rubbing on them as she looked me up and down seductively. I was so uncomfortable.
My skin felt like flames were making their way down my neck.
"Usually I don't drink." She whispered into my neck as she grinded her body into mine. "But I'll make an exception for you." I hadn't even noticed she had the shot glasses in her hand until I pulled my eyes away from her lips. They were full and looked so edible. She ran her tongue over them before taking the shot like a pro. I took my shot and kept a poker face.
I didn't expect to feel Cherry's hands on my thighs but as the song progressed, she became more touchy. She slid out of my lap, landed in a split and made a few men start yelling.
By now, my skin was not only hot from watching Cherry dance but I could feel tequila seducing me quickly.
The club was jumping and I was the center of attention with Cherry's legs now in the air.
As soon as the song ended, another began and instantly had everyone nodding their heads. The beat matched the thud in between my legs and my eyes were glued onto the way Cherry bent over in front of me. The way she moved her body was like magic and I was in a trance. She popped her left cheek and then right and did that over and over until the beat dropped again.
Slowly, she balanced her body weight on her hands and did a split in the air. Her eyes were on me, making me squirm. I closed my eyes and tried to control the unwanted lust flowing thru my veins.
Hot breath on the back of my neck made me shoot my eyes open. Cherry was behind me, caressing my breast and nibbling on my ear. My body was close to exploding. The sexual tension in the air was something I had never experienced before. My adrenaline was on 10.
Cherry sashayed her way in front of me and grabbed my hands, placing them on her ass.
My vision was tunneled and the only thing I could see other than her ass in my face was the pair of wings tattooed on her entire back. I was so turned on, my hands started acting on their own. When she felt my hands move from her ass to her thighs, she looked back and smirked, grinding herself into me harder. If there wasn't so many people watching us, I honestly didn't know what I would do or let her do to me.
Suddenly the music stopped and Cherry slowly turned around to face me. Up close I could see her eyes were blue and glazed over with as much lust as I felt. She glanced at my lips and nibbled on her own.
"Happy birthday beautiful."