Ch.5

Cherry's hands wrapped around my neck as she nibbled on my earlobe. Electric shivers traveled all over my body.
"You like that?" She asked, twirling my nipple in between her fingers. I didn't like it, I loved it. My pussy was soaking wet. A whimper left my throat but I couldn't talk. Just hearing her raspy voice made me want to cum.
She turned me around and pushed me against the bed, straddling me with beautiful long legs. I looked down and saw she was glistening too. Her diamond bikini was even sexier in the dark as she took it off slowly. When she revealed her naked body, a new hunger came over me.
"Touch me." She commanded with a grin. I wanted to so bad. I dipped my finger into her slickness at the same time she slid her finger inside of me. My heart fluttered at her touch. She pumped her finger in and out of me slowly but that wasn't enough for me. I grabbed her hand and shoved her finger deeper. She liked it. I added another finger inside of her and listened to her gasps and moans fill the room. Her pussy tightened against my fingers.
"You like that?" I asked her, biting her neck and leaving a bruise. She nodded her head eagerly.
"Say it. I want to hear you say it." I didn't recognize my own voice.
"Oooh I like it. Aaliyah, give it to me."
I took my time riding out my orgasm with my eyes closed so I could picture Cherry's blue eyes. The tub water was so hot, it intensified everything I was feeling and then some.
My chest heaved up and down as I reached for the shower head. I got excited with it in my hands because I knew once I played with the settings a little, I could make myself cum even harder.
I've never wanted anyone as bad as I wanted Cherry. As soon as the water pressure increased, I placed the head on my clit. I wanted to cum right there.
"Mmmm, fuckkk." I hissed, throwing my head back. I imagined Cherry in front of me, dancing while I rubbed soap on my body. Her body moved as calmly as a still river. It was so effortless. My body felt like it needed hers in every way and not having her was driving me insane.
Slowly, I got out of the tub and made my way to the lonely king sized bed in my room. Any other time, I didn't mind sleeping alone. But tonight I wanted something different.
*****
My head hurt well past noon the next day and my body didn't feel normal until two days after that. I busied myself with work, cleaning the house and dodging Madison's phone calls and texts. My favorite part about being a social worker was how easy it was to get lost in my work. With two new case files on my desk at 7pm, I felt myself getting tired.
When I got home, Madison was standing outside of my door with a bag of takeout. Her simple white T-shirt made her breast poke out and she filled out her pencil skirt completely.
"Why didn't you just go inside?" I asked, startling her on accident. She laughed and then shrugged her shoulders.
"Cause I ain't wanna fuck up and eat all the food, shit, iono bitch. Open the door," Madison moved from in front of the doorknob and let me open the door.
"Whatchu been ignorin' me for? What I do?"
"You didn't do anything, Madison. I just been busy with work, that's all." That wasn't the truth though. I was ignoring her because I didn't want her to bring Cherry up. Or the obvious way my body reacted to her. Last weekend wouldn't stop playing in my head unless I was doing paperwork and now that I wasn't, Cherry's flawless glittery skin crossed my mind.
"Yeah okay, so spill it."
"Spill what?" I tried my best to act like I didn't know what she was talking about but the blush on my cheeks made it easy to see thru that.
"Did you call Lawrence after you left the club?"
"What the hell, no." I scrunched up my nose. Lawrence was the last person on my mind.
"So what did you do?"
"I fucked myself into a coma and went to bed."
"Bitch stop playin' no really, what did you do?" Madison started putting our food on paper plates while I got two glasses for wine. I didn't like drinking liquor but I enjoyed red wine.
"I'm not playing. I was so horny, Lawrence wouldn't have been able to do the job anyway."
"Ok, ewww. So shorty at the club really did turn you on, huh? Oh my God, maybe this is what you need?! We have to go back and see her again." Madison was eager and excited now. There was no way i could go back to that strip club. Especially after making myself cum so hard so many times all because of a stripper.
"We definitely can not go back there, Madison."
"Oh yes we can and we definitely are. This weekend and I already know what you're going to wear."