Ch.14

I didn't think about how I would feel knowing Sasha was at work, stripping in front of so many men and women after I had sex with her but I didn't like it. The thought of someone else having their eyes on her perfect body made me sick with jealousy. But I kept it to myself. Because Sunday morning, I received a text message that made me smile from ear to ear. Even now as I got ready for the day, a small smile lingered on my face. I glanced at my phone and checked the time. I still had an hour before Sasha told me to be ready.
It amazed me how shy she was in person but how she was the exact opposite thru text. I hadn't seen her since she left my house and I was more than excited.
I put on black skinny jeans and a red sweater because it was cold and rainy outside. My hair flowed over my shoulders lazily as I put eyeliner on. By the time I was finished putting on my makeup, my phone vibrated on the bathroom counter.
Sasha😍🤩: I'm here beautiful.
I grabbed my phone and hurried to get a jacket from the living room closet. When I was ready to lock the front door and bolt into the rain, I took a deep breath and tried to forget about the nerves in the bottom of my stomach.
I could see Sasha's smile before I got into her white Mercedes Benz. My mouth opened to speak but no words came out as I took her in while looking at the Snow White interior in the car.
"Wow."
She chuckled and raised her eyebrows. "Stop it. It's just a car."
"I mean yeah but wow to you too." I gushed and didn't try taking my eyes away from her. She was wearing tight light blue jeans, Timbs and a light pink sweater. Her hair was untamed but so beautiful at the same time. The amount of curls on her head looked unreal but it fit her. She looked really good. I couldn't tell if she had on makeup but her eyes were exceptionally blue today and I don't remember her eyelashes being as thick as they were. Sasha stared at me while I openly drooled over her.
"Aaliyahhhhhh." She whined and covered her cheeks. It gave me butterflies hearing her say my name that way.
"So where are we going?" I asked, taking the attention off of how good she looked even though I still stared.
"I'm taking you to see a movie." She smiled and I melted.
Sasha drove in silence while I listened to Ariana Grande playing on the radio. We were driving for twenty minutes until I couldn't stand the silence anymore.
"I liked the flowers a lot."
"I know, you told me twice. It wasn't too much?" She asked with her eyes on me.
"No," I answered honestly. "I've never received flowers before. It surprised me."
"Well...we're here." She put the car in park and unbuckled her seatbelt.
As I looked around the semi empty park, I knew I could see myself falling in love. Not only with her but with the little romantic things she did too. I had never been to a drive in movie before so I didn't know what I was looking at until Sasha explained it. Once more cars started to show up and the rain subsided, I started getting even more excited. I wanted to kiss her so bad but I held back. Sasha's smile was shy and genuine, like being around me made her nervous. So I took advantage of that when the movie started and slipped my hand into hers until she visibly relaxed enough to enjoy our date. I couldn't believe it... I'm really on a date with Sasha...