Ch.20

A few weeks passed after Sasha and I spent our first lazy Sunday together. Every Sunday after that, I found myself engulfed in her thighs enjoying doing absolutely nothing except watching TV and eating junk food. It became addicting to me. When I wasn't around her, I found myself missing the way she smiled at me. I missed her presence more than I missed anything because being around her was my new drug.
Not only did she text me more, she also called me randomly just to hear my voice from time to time, especially when I was having a bad day. More than once, she had flowers delivered to my door and each time, she wrote a love letter. Sasha was definitely a hopeless romantic and I could tell.
As much as I liked her and caught myself daydreaming about being her girlfriend, a small part of me couldn't get over the fact that she was a stripper and I think she knew that. I involuntarily held back with some of my emotions because I was too afraid to get too attached to her but she didn't have that problem. Sasha was giving me 100% of her and I felt bad. I really wanted to give her more...I just couldn't.
I was supposed to be waiting for Madison to come over but she was taking forever. So I showered, washed my hair and started painting my toenails. My phone vibrated loud enough to scare the life out of me.
Sasha🤩🤞🏾: I want you. Come over.
I put the phone down and covered my mouth with my hand. Was I daydreaming? I reread the message and then broke out into a small fit of giggles. My stomach fluttered uncontrollably as I tossed the blanket from over my body.
I was in the car in less than five minutes. Madison would just have to come over another time. It was Saturday night, stormy and after midnight. I wanted Sasha just as bad as she wanted me.
When I pulled up to her house, I don't know what I expected. Her front door was cracked and the dogs were nowhere in sight. I walked upstairs slowly and listened to water run in the bathroom.
Sasha's back was turned when I saw her first. She was naked and looked so good I got wet instantly.
"Hi beautiful," She said without turning around. My heart was beating out of my chest.
"Hey boo,"
"Take a bath with me."
Sasha got in the water first and I followed. The water was way too hot but I didn't complain. The lust in her eyes was evident. It was turning me on so bad. All I wanted to do was touch her.
"Close your eyes," she whispered and placed a soft kiss on my lips. I did as told and fought hard to hide my smile.
A small gasp left my mouth when I felt Sasha's tongue slide across my clit, underwater. I opened my eyes right away but that didn't stop Sasha from doing tongue exercises on my pussy.
My hands found their way in her hair and I gladly fucked her face. She came up for air, kissed me and then dove back in. Every time she flicked her tongue harder, I went crazy. I was ready to cum in less than 10 minutes.
"Ohhhh Sasha. Yessss." I bit my lip but didn't stop myself from riding the wave of ecstasy. My body was on fire.
After our bath, Sasha led me to her room where she threw me on the bed and straddled me. I was lost in a daze.
"I want to be with you." She whispered in between sloppy kisses. I nodded my head and moaned. That answer wasn't good enough for her. She grabbed my hair and pulled my neck to the side. When she bit me, I yelped and felt my pussy leak down my thighs.
"Are you listening?" She asked, biting me again. I hummed my response with a head nod.
"But..."
"I'm going to quit dancing. I want to be with you, Aaliyah." She took my lips into hers and grabbed my face. With her free hand, she slid a finger inside of me and rubbed my clit with her thumb. I couldn't concentrate on anything she was saying. I knew I wanted to be her girlfriend too but I knew what she was doing to my body was overpowering my ability to speak. Moan after moan escaped my lips and every time I tightened myself around her fingers, she bit my neck harder.
"Tell me you'll be my girlfriend."
At this point, I was willing to tell Sasha whatever she wanted me to. I knew even before tonight I fell in love with her but when I looked at the fire in her eyes as she fucked me hard, for the first time I could see she was in love with me too. I made up my mind, stripper or no stripper, I wanted everything about Sasha.
"I'll be your girlfriend," I moaned out loud and watched as the lust in her eyes turned into something much more. With butterflies in my stomach and her kisses lingering over my chest, I sighed happily. Her eyes were on me in the most intense way and I returned her gaze. We both smiled simultaneously and spoke in unison.
"I love you..."