Ch.9

Cherry was wearing light grey sweat pants and a white tank top. Her hair was in a tight ponytail and the smile on her face gave me butterflies. I tried not to feel giddy as her eyes raked my body quickly.
"Hi Aaliyah,"
"Hi..."
"Aww, it's Sasha, by the way." Sasha walked past me, brushing our shoulders together and held up a pizza box.
"What kind of pizza did you bring, Sasha By the Way?"
"Cheese." She smiled. "I hope that's okay." Sasha sat on the barstool in the kitchen while I opened the cabinet to get two wine glasses. She watched me pour the red wine without saying a word.
"I usually like mushrooms and onions on mine," I told her, sliding her glass in front of her. She smiled again, revealing a flawless set of white teeth.
"I'll remember that for next time. Do you live here alone?" She twirled her finger around the edge of the wine glass and looked around the living room.
"Yeah, I'm not a good roommate. I wish I had the patience to get a dog or something but I don't."
"Oooohhh I just adopted one of these puppies we rescued a few days ago. He's soooooo cute, you should see him." Sasha gushed with excitement oozing from her words. I led her to the living room and turned on the TV.
"Aw, what kind of dog is he?"
"He's an all white Great Dane. Maybe 3 months. I get to take him home Sunday." Sasha tipped her head back, swallowing down half of her glass of wine. So I did the same although I didn't know if drinking was the smartest thing to do around her.
The attraction I felt was radiating from every pore in my body.
"So did you think I wasn't going to text you?" She asked with her eyes on me. I nodded my head.
"Yes, I thought I came on too strong." I confessed. We stared blankly at the TV while thunder rumbled outside.
"If anything, I came on too strong." She chuckled. "By the way, how did your birthday turn out?" She smirked as if she knew exactly what I did when I got home that night.
"Oh um it was fine. Just another day."
"That's not what I meant." The tone in her voice changed which made me glance over my shoulder at her. She was watching me and rubbing her thighs nervously.
"Well then what did you mean?" I was getting nervous myself. The longer she looked at me, the more I wanted to jump in her lap and tongue her down. Being so close to her made my body feel like a ball of fire.
"Did it end well? Or did you have to go home and play with yourself the same way I did?" Sasha held eye contact with me so she could witness my eyes almost pop out of the sockets. Was I hearing things? Was she already drunk? I looked at the empty glass on the coffee table which made her chuckle.
"I uhh..." I stammered, my eyes on the lust all over her face. Did she know how sexy she was to me? I didn't have any words to give her. So I scooted closer and watched her lick her lips in anticipation.
"You played with yourself too?" I asked her, halfway expecting her to laugh at me. She nodded her head and pulled her bottom lip between her teeth.
I'm not sure what came over me to make me grab her face and pull her close to me but when she gasped and melted into my lips, I knew I made the right decision. The thunder made it so much easier to pull her into my lap.
"Aaliyah." She moaned while pulling away. "I don't want you to think I sleep around." She tilted her head back so I could have better access.
"Okay." I said in between biting and sucking on her neck. That drove her crazy. She squirmed and bit back another moan.
"No really Aaliyah, I don't normally do this. I haven't been touched in almost 5 years. But..."
"Stop talking and kiss me, Sasha." Her name rolled off my tongue effortlessly and knowing she hadn't been touched in that long made me want to touch and taste her even more.
Sasha liked to be told what to do. She moaned and kissed me without saying another word. Lightening lit up the living room while I let my hands roam over her voluptuous body. Without touching her pussy, I knew she was wet. The way she kissed and grinded herself into my body let me know she wanted me just as bad as I wanted her.