Ch.11

Maddy🤞🏾💙: wyd I'm bored
Maddy🤞🏾💙: ugh bitch wake up
Maddy🤞🏾💙: I'm mad asf yu blew me off last night
Maddy🤞🏾💙: but it's koo, I got breakfast so yu better wake yo ass up
Maddy🤞🏾💙: I'm outside bitch!!

When I rolled over and touched warm skin, my eyes shot open. Last night wasn't a dream! My heart skipped a beat as I stared at the peaceful glow on Sasha's face. I didn't get to admire her as long as I wanted to because I heard the front door open and close loudly. Sasha didn't budge.
I covered Sasha's body with the sheet and wrapped my body in the blanket before scurrying to the living room. My ears burned the second Madison saw mine and Sasha's clothes laying around the living room floor.
"Bitcchhhhhh." She screeched and held a wide smile. As bad as I didn't want to, I let out a chuckle.
"Would you shut up? You're gonna wake her up."
"Okay who is "Her" and why are you naked? Bitch you fucked the stripper?" Madison covered her mouth. "I can't believe this, oh my God, tell me what happened. Was it good?" Madison's voice was too loud for my comfort. I wanted her to shut the hell up but at the same time, I wanted to tell her every detail about last night and early this morning.
Giggling behind me made me turn my neck with a furious blush across my cheeks. Sasha has the cutest bed hair and her smile made my knees feel weak.
"I should probably go." She said thru her smile. I didn't want her to leave though. If anybody needed to leave it was Madison.
"No, you sit down. Madisonnnnnn." I stared at my best friend, not knowing how to tell her to leave. When Sasha sat down, Madison raised her eyebrow with a smirk.
"Yeah aight, you better be callin' me today. I ain't playin' witchu. Nice seein' you again."
I waited for Madison to leave while Sasha kept her eyes on me, smiling the whole time. I didn't expect her to actually sit down but I had a feeling she liked to be told what to do.
"Sorry about her. She's...intrusive."
"You guys seem close...but I really should go." She pouted and pulled her eyes away from mine.
"Why?" I asked and stood up to walk closer to her. Sasha rubbed the back of her neck.
"Cause I don't want to get the wrong idea and think last night wasn't just about sex..."
"Oh..." I was at a loss for words. Last night was amazing but it wasn't just about sex. I actually enjoyed myself with her and wanted more. But I didn't know how to say that.
"Sorry, I should have kept that to myself." Sasha turned and walked into my bedroom quickly. Her cheeks were on fire but I couldn't help but smile. She's so cute.
I didn't follow her in the bedroom like I should have. So when she came back into the living room wearing a small frown, I felt bad. I wanted to see her smile.
"I like you, Sasha."
"Uh..." she bit her lip nervously but I could see the small smile forming.
"Last night wasn't just about sex. It was amazing, really amazing but I like you." It was so cute watching her shift nervously because now it was so obvious that she really was shy. Her pretty blue eyes dazzled and looked everywhere but at me but she couldn't hide her smile. Finally she spoke and when she did, my stomach filled with butterflies.
"I like you too, Aaliyah."