Ch.15

"Aaliyahhhhh...you're supposed to watch the movie, not me." Sasha blushed under my gaze and gave me butterflies. I couldn't concentrate on watching a movie when Sasha was so close to me. If that didn't make it hard to take my eyes away from her, she smelled amazing.
I pulled my eyes away from her finally. We were watching Ma and while she was interested in it more than I was, I tried to pay attention. There were a lot of cars surrounding us now that the movie was halfway over with and the storm clouds from this morning were nonexistent.
"You're really pretty." I confessed as I looked at the way Sasha's baby hairs caressed her forehead. Her neck turned red before her cheeks but it was still so cute.
"Aaliyahhh, ugh, thank you." She covered her blush but I grabbed her hand and interlocked our fingers together. That made her smile even wider.
"What else do you have planned for us today? Since you planned our day together, which was really cute." I smiled as she fidgeted nervously. I had never been with anyone that was shy so seeing her react to me the way she was made me feel good.
"We're going to a chocolate museum after this. Have you ever been?"
"No, I didn't even know we had one."
"I'm excited." She bit her bottom lip and rubbed the pad of her thumb over my knuckle. Her touch was soothing enough to make me lean my head back and close my eyes.
"You're the one that's really pretty." She said quietly. I felt my cheeks heat up quickly. I didn't expect her compliment but I loved hearing it.
"Thanks boo. I can't pay attention to the movie."
"I can tell," She teased, not bothering taking her eyes away from me. "I want to know about you."
"What do you want to know?"
"Anything. Everything." Sasha's smile was the definition of perfection. Now that I was looking at her up close, I could tell she didn't have on any makeup. Her natural beauty made me want her all over again. I didn't know what to tell her though. My life was boring compared to hers.
"Ummm...I'm a social worker. I just turned 29."
"Really? So you're 2 years older than me. I like that." Sasha said and put a loose strand of hair behind her ear. Having her full attention on me made my stomach flutter. I thought of something else to tell her.
"I'm an only child but I have enough cousins to make up for it. Hmmm."
"Are you close to your family?" Sasha started the car and turned the heat on to unfog the windows. Even though she was wearing a hoody, she shivered before putting her focus back on me.
"No. I had a cousin I used to be close with but she ruined that by sleeping with my ex."
"The guy at the club?" It surprised me that she remembered Lawrence but then again, most girls did. I nodded my head.
"My mom moved back to Mexico when I was in middle school so my dad raised me but we aren't close at all."
"So I'll have you to myself?" Sasha smirked as her eyes dazzled at me. My heart skipped a beat.
"Yes. Well other than Madison, yes. What about you? Are you close with your family?"
"Mm, no not really. My grandma but that's it. Family's a touchy subject for me, I guess." Sasha rubbed the back of her neck uncomfortably. I was going to change the subject so I could see her smile again but she didn't let me.
"Ready for the museum?"