Trying to get closer with you

"PA," Camila called to her father.

"What is it?"

They were in their house already that moment having dinner.

"You and Ms. Jauregui will go to the golf course tomorrow right?"

"Yeah, why do you ask? You want to come with us?"

"Hm yeah if it's okay."

Alejandro smiled when he heard it from her daughter, he couldn't believe hat he had heard from his daughter so he asked, "why a sudden changed? I notice that you hate Ms. Jauregui."

"I know that Papa and I want to change Ms. Jauregui first impression to me, we both had a bad timing of knowing each other and my behaviour I showed to her yesterday and I'm sorry for that."

Alejandro knew that there is something in her daughter that he can't explain early and he knew that someday it will come out, "really, okay I'll tell her."

"No! Uhm I don't want her to get offended."

"Oh, it looks like you wanted to surprise her."

"Hm looks like..."

"Alright, I didn't talk about it because I know you will not come with us and I know you will meet that jerk again."

"About him, I'm planning of breaking up with him, officially."

Alejandro's eyes lit up after hearing it, "wow! You know what my sweet daughter you're too good for someone like him and he didn't deserve you, I want you to be safe."

"I know."

"I'm glad Camila, very glad."

And Camila smiled.

WHAT the Council and her Board Member to her during the monthly with the higher staffs keep replaying on Lauren's mind. They said she's not getting any younger anymore and its better that she would get married before it was too late not that she's always at work. JG is in better shape and nothing will lose if she took 1 week for the honeymoon with her future wife. And her only answered is that she will try. Even her own Board members and the Council have been offered their daughters to her and she answered a laugh about it. And now she was having a problem, she even thinks about it after the conversation with Mr. Cabello. And Camila crossed into her mind.

"How can I have a good term with that woman, she speaks like an amazon, hay..."

LAUREN did come to the golf course and she also brought the contract with her. She got in after signing in and the assistant escorted her. And there's no need to change clothes since she already wear her white t-shirt, faded jeans and a rubber shoes.

She asks for Mr. Cabello and the assistant led her to where Mr. Cabello is in that course using the golf cart.

After a minute she finally arrived and saw him playing already and in the corner of her eye she saw Camila also playing golf.

"Lauren..," Alejandro called when he saw her approaching towards them.

"Mr. Cabello," she said then took his hand for a greeting.

"I'm glad you came, mind calling you by your first name?"

"Not at all Mr. Cabello and it was my pleasure to be here and I didn't expect that your daughter is here with us."

"Yeah me too but I tag her along when she said she wanted to play golf but I think she's having difficulty of learning the basics of playing golf."