A Night with You

THEY were both silent while going down to the parking lot. They were on the 20th floor. Then Lauren broke the silence when they reach 7th floor.

"Did you bring your car?"

"I did."

"Really, hmm do you have a driver?"

"Papa and I had one driver."

"Can you call him? I'll take you home, we were going somewhere we will use my Ducati, is it okay?"

'Riding with Lauren is fine,' "sure, I really want to experience how it feels like riding in a motorcycle, you will not fall me right?"

"And why would I do that?" Lauren asked laughingly.

"Nothing just came out of my mind."

"Stop thinking negative, go on call your driver."

"A sec," and she get her phone in her purse.

"Give me that, let me carry it," Lauren asked because she saw her struggling the shoulder bag while reaching the phone.

"Thanks," and get her phone when she let Lauren took her shoulder bag.

Lauren carry it, not too heavy just like her laptop.

Camila made a call until they reach the parking lot.

"He'll be here in a minute."

"Alright."

"Lauren?"

"Nn?"

'It was the same expression of that girl in my dream,' she thought shockingly but she kept in her mind, 'time will come, when I finally know her,' "Dinah talked about the video, if it's okay I wanted to see it," Lauren didn't answered instead stare at her, after a second she finally got an answer.

"Alright, follow me, I hope you have guts to watch it," and she passed through her.

"Will you not ask me why?" then she followed her, "it's your right to know since I'm already your fiancee."

It made Lauren a sad expression, she now loved her, "I know that, but I'm not the person inside your heart, fiancee is just a word for us because you don't love me," 'like the way I do,' "and I don't need to know why you wanted to watch it."

And it hit Camila she can't fault her. But she will surely show her love for her from now on and for her to be prepared in the future with Lauren.

Camila followed Lauren to the security room. Until they reach the SR.

Everyone in the room greeted Lauren as their commander as they salute to her.

"At ease," Lauren said.

And they all did and they're back to work.

Lauren asks the Head Security to let Camila saw the video in the parking lot #9 that was happened 5 mos. ago. After it she left.

"Lauren, where are you going?"

"You already know that my blood will just boil if I saw that stupid video, I will go outside I will just wait for your driver," "please take over," she said to the Head Security.

"Yes Sir."

And Lauren left.

"Is she that kind of hard headed person?"