Cullen babies chapter4

hey guys thax 4 the comments i love em, and thax 4 reaing i hope u guys will stay till im done. ive been having a prb with cummin up with ideas so  lets see what i hve up my sleave. bwahahahahaha!!!!!!!

empov

"i get to see my rosie!" i screamed out the window at three oclock in the morning.

"shh emmett!" the guys yelled at me,

"awww lighten up, i miss her" jasper shook his head.

"yeah, we know king kong so could you please turn in down a little" jasper said as he leaned back.

'oh my rosie so sweet so cute at can be and ill love her to the end and in bed.......'

"my god emmett, shes my sister!" edward yelled. i laughed.

"so jake........you miss your flavor of the month?" his seat buckle unclicked.

"thats it im killing him!" he screamed and was held back by jazz and eddie.

"settle down" carlisle said as a wave of calmness washed over us.  of he'll enjoy this.

"so jakey, how was the honeymoon?"

"your ash!"

Apov

i really miss the guys its not as fun with out them, but i have to admit the house has never been so clean. i swear we were in heaven and hell all at once, ohmygod what sould the gils wear.............

"dont even try it alice" bella said from the top of the stares.

'what i have no ideas what you mean." i mummbled and dashed to her room.

"ALICE!" she screamed, i answered with a laugh. lets see blue dress for bells (dips low in the back) red dress for rose, yet theres hardly any material for it to be a dress. black skirt for me purple shorts for nessie and a yellow piece for esme.

"alice cullen what are you doing?" esme asked with a mad look on her face.

i thought of the first thing that came to mind. "YOULL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE COPPER!!!!!!!!" i screamed and ran from the room only tp be pinnded to the floor by bella.

"surrended evil little pixy or inkerbell gets it!" rose was leaning agents a wall and waved a wand from behind her back.

'fly tinker bell fly!" i fake cryed.

"can we go hunting please!" renesme called from the back door, we stared laughting nd followed her out.

ten deer later we dissided to hed back. "i love and hate it whe the guys are gone" renesme said. "we all do but you have to remem........." rose stopped.

'whats wrong aunty rose?" renesme said and fallowed her gase to a vapire stading in the clearing with red eyes. he lunged for nessie........................

hope you guys liked, i got bad news i wont be able to write more till next monday. (tear) but i hopw his was enought for this week. become a fan vote ad to library, and COMMENT I LOVE COMMENTS OH COMMENT! lol i starting to sound like emmett ;)