cullen babies chapter 5

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CNT BELIVIE HOW MANY PPL READ AND COMMENTED THAX GUYS!!!!!!!!

rpov

"NO!" my mom cryed and threw herself infront of the vampire. in my head the world went white and silent, my mom and aunts were on the ground withering in pain from the bite of this nomad. he turned to me and flashed his teeth, i screamed but couldnt here my own voice he stopped suddenly, love plastered on his face.

"i can only help you this way" he said, his voice ecoing. how did he get so close to me? his arm snaked around my waist molding my body to his. no, no this isnt what i want. then why am i steping closer? he lowered his mouth to my neck kissing it softly then bitting. my hands flashed up to pull him away but he held them in place, the pain driffted to pashion. a numb sweet liquid filled my vains.

Venom? is this venom! my more alert side of my brain was screming at me, forget it! the numb side yelled back. my arms raised wrapping around his neck holdin him to me then darkness settled in....................

I woke up in my room with jacob standing at the foot of the bed, a smile on his face. " i didnt mean to wake you" fire burned in my body shooting up into my eyes making the monster surface.

"jacob" i growled and with amazing quickness, even for me. I pulled him forward and locked my lips with his feverishly, i rolled and straddled him wih a evil grin on my face. "what am i going to do now wolf boy?" he smiled and pulled me to him.

empov

"well i guess nessie and jake are happy, dont you think rose?" there was slience. "rose?" she came in from the garage and tackled me to the ground..............

well he'll b happy lol i no its short im woking on it. hey i need some really awesome names for future characters, so if u dont mind it would b really kewl if u could give me sum ideas. thax guys! lol and who should i do next for a pov?????? thax 4 reading.