chapter 14

I don't own twilight Stephanie Meyer does myself and Justfriends210 made up this chapter, you go girl and thax!

Bellapov

"Bella your........in labor" I looked at him as if he has went insane.

"No you said I lost the baby and......and if the baby was born to day it might......No Tyler you can let that happen" he nodded and grabbed towels from the counter.

'Okay Bella, I need you to push' I let out a blood curdling scream but did as I was told.

"Bella?" my angels voice said and then he was right next to me. I looked at his face and it caused my breathing to slow down, Carlisle went to help Tyler as a new pain coursed thought me.

"Edward" I mumbled, I unshielded my mind from him. I think I'm going to die. he shook his head.

"no your not Bella" I think I am, and as suddenly the pain was there it was gone. Replaced by a little cry.

"congratulations Bella, it's a boy" I looked at my baby's face, at how much he looks like Edward even the same green eyes he said he had as a human. I choked back my tears at this beautiful sight I looked at Edward and handed him the small bundle of warmth. He smiled and looked at him as if he was fine glass, and just as breakable.

"E.J." he mumbled. "we have an E.J." I smiled and pulled him into a kiss. Everyone was around us except for Renesme and Tyler who went down stairs, probably for some fresh air.

Tylerpov

Renesme walked by me and grabbed me by the arm, taking me down stares as everyone else celebrated the birth of E.J. we sat on the love seat she turned and looked at me, her beautiful face glowing from the excitement.

"you saved my brother, and my mom" she asked breathlessly. I smiled.

"its what I'm supposed to do" I mumbled as I looked at her perfection of a body.......even if she looked seven months pregnant. "what I don't get is how E.J. was born so early and why" I said looking at her face, which blushed red. She lifted my hand and brought her lips to it, fire burned there as she moved away her eyes glowed with wanting. She licked her lips and leaned in next to my ear.

"you know if your bite was like anything you can do I cant wait " she whispered and flicked her tong into my ear, I shivered as it made contact.

Jacobpov

I growled, Renesme pulled away from Tyler and stood to go up stairs.

"What was that?" I hissed at her.

"what?" she asked me, as if I didn't see.

"you know what with Tyler, you and I are married we have a child on the way and your FLIRTING!" I yelled at the end, stem of anger was pouring off me as I started to shake. I turned my attention to Tyler and took three steps to him and grabbed him by the neck.

"STOP! DAD!' Renesme screamed. The next thing I knew I was being pulled up the stars by Edward and pushed agenst the wall.

"don't you ever do that again!" he yelled his voice full of anger. "he's here to help with the girls" I growled.

"he's here to take my girl, he likes her Edward" he stepped back and pinched the bridge of his nose with his fingers.

"No he does not" he sighed. I was about to say a comeback when his head snapped up and he headed down the stairs I followed and seen my worse nightmare.

Renesme was kissing Tyler.............

Thax for reading guy and I hope u like this cliff hanger better then the last BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

And another big thax 2 just friends210 thax for helping! Ur awesome!