cullen babies

hey guys sum ppl gt confused in the last chapter so when i do pov im going to put there full name so this dosent happen again, srry tht i confused u. lol i got 2 into the story. :p P.S. check out my other twilight fanfic called a sun in the dark. P.S.S. keep reading!

edwardpov

the sun rose and i dont think i have ever been so satisfied. Bella, the love of my life was laying across my chest her hair spread around her like a fan. "edward" she murmered and tightened her hold around my waist while looking up. "what happened last night?" she asked, a smile found its way to my stone cold lips.

"you dont remember?" i asked, teasing a little. she sat up and stared at me. "yes edward i dont remember, the last thing i do is we went huning before you guys got here. I-I dont even remember seeing you get back" her voice breaking on the end. i wrapped my arms around her and kissed her head, "we should go to the house and talk to the others" she nodded. we got dressed in no time and dashed into the front doorstraight up the steps.

the guys were in the kitchen, talking about the same things that happeed to us. "carlisle whats going on?" i asked and took a seat next toemmett and alice. "from what i heard no one really knows" he rubbed his eyes and leaned agenst the counter. there was stummbling from upstaries.

'what happened last night?' renesme thought.

'she doesnt remember? how can she not i mean........ed are you here?' jacob thought as they came into the kitchen.

"dose anyone remeber what happened, or any werid things that happend?" jasper asked us.

'we'll ness did call me.....no.......i dont think that has anything to do with this' jake thought.

"what happened jacob?' i asked him. he sighed.

"well when me and renesme were togeather last night, she called me tyler" if it was ven possible the room went quieter, the breathing stoped.

"tyler......" renesme breathed. images of this guy flashed in my face,along with some thoughts i wished my daughter didnt have.

"tyle bit us" she whispered and passed out.

i have some serious writers block but im trying to get this thought threw, there are other things in store tho, edwrds pov is soooo hard 4 me 2 do but i got it covered. anyway vote ad to library read and COMMEMT I LOVE MY COMMENTS PS whos pov should i do next???????? thx 4 reading guys!!!!!!!!!!!!