cullen babies

hey guys! i hope u liked the last chapter and theres more 2 come, thax for the reads and i hope ull stay untill im finished. :)

Bellapov

"tyler bit us" renesme said and fained. i didnt react as the boys did they ran to her side as alice,rosalie,esme and myself stood there solid as rock. i remember tyler, that evil creature who attacted my family. a vase from across the room shadered, "Bella calm down" jasper growled. ianswered back with a hiss. renesme bolted up cluching her stomach.

"honey are you all right?" edward asked her, she pulled in a sharp breath.

"excuse me!" she said and dashed to the bathroom. there was a throwing up sound and the flush of a toilet.

"what wsa that about?" jacob asked alarm in his voice.

"shes probably knocked up" emmett said with a laught.

"i hate you uncle emmett" nessie said from the couch. i ran to my babies side and pushed back her damp hair. i guess shes not completly grown up yet, she sighed at the cool touch of my hand and slowly fell asleep.

"guys go to the store and buy 5 pregnancy tests" they stared opened mouthed at me. "go!" i growled and hovered over nessie. the car hit the pavment and skitted down the lane.

jasperpov

pain,anger,fear,confusion. thats what im feeling radiating off the guys. "why did she say five as in for each of them?" jacob asked. I shrugged, and emmett being emmett he had to say something.

"we you see jacob, when two people love each other very much they........"

"shut the fuck up emmett!" carlisle boomed, we froze hes never spoken like this before. (srry bout cussing)

the rest of the ride was quiet, that is untill we got in the store. "how many pregnancy tests can there be?" i growned, the guys srugged and looked at the endless boxes. my phone started to vibrate, alice.

"what id it honey?" i asked.

"WERE PREGNANT!!!!!!!"

what do ya think? i no its short but ive benn busy, anyway vote ad 2 library ad as fan and all of the above. and dont 4gt COMMENTS U NO I LOVE EM!!!!!!!!! lol thax 4 reading.