Chapter 1

You woke up in the morning, and you found Nat finding her uniform to start her shift with Cap, "Hey, Y/n did you saw my uniform?" Nat asked you, great she will kill me if I told her. "Um.. No, I haven't seen it" You lied, Nat came in to your room and checked your stuff shit! "Then, what's this?" Nat said in disappointment, she sigh.. "If you wanna have clothes in your closet, you should've told Tony." "How am I gonna tell him he always get mad at me, even though he has money!" You protested.
Nat smirked and left in your room and said "Then, you should've told me you needed help" Nat reassured you, "borrow my clothes for now, I'll be back"

Nat left, I was relieved that she didn't nag me, "kid have some breakfast" Clint said, "when are you gonna visit your family Clint?" you said, with a smirk in your face. "I'll be leaving today noon" thank God he's not gonna stay.

"Where's Thor?" You asked, "He's now at Asgard, seeing he's father." Tony said, "oh, by the way kid, he's Peter Parker, our new member." Tony introduced the new kid sitting on the couch at the living room "Hey, I'm Y/n" "nice to meet you, Y/N! I'm Peter.. Parker, woah... Mr. Stark The Avenger's Tower is really cool!" The kid was so impressed and I can see the stars in his eyes, he looked kind and very funny. "Hey, kid did you say you have a School  Homecoming this week?" "Yes, Mr. Stark, I can still have some super hero missions if you want to." "No, I want you to stay at school, and have fun" Tony protested.

I can't believe Tony is going to recruit a high school kid, he's gonna have to baby sit this kid, it's not my decision its his.

A few minutes later, a ship came to the Avengers Tower, it landed and someone came out, It was Thor.

"What's going on here?" you asked, "Lady.. If you excuse me." Thor went inside to the tower and talked to Tony, "Hello, Mate My name is Korg" an alien rock came to talk to you "Y/N" you responded and introduced yourself, "So... What are doing here?" you asked, "The God Of Thunder himself, invited us here." Korg said.

Then, a Valkyrie went out drinking her beer, but then something unexpected happen Loki went out to the ship, "Oh, this is-" "I know" you protested. "Oh okay" Korg stopped talking, "I guess, you're shocked Lady Y/N" Thor said, "duh... I am," "What is Loki doing here?" You asked, "he has changed now," Thor said, "Then why did you bring him here?" you protested, "I suppose we need an arrangement here?" Loki said softly, and patiently. "My appologies Lady Y/N but can we talk about this inside?"

You went inside to the tower with them, the Avengers seemed supprised, and they went very armed, when they saw Loki, "Why is he here?" Cap said, "I'll explain" Thor said. You sat down to the couch and listened Thor's explination, "We came here, because we needed to find our father, and we brought the ship instead of the biofrost. Well, Heimdall is not on his place anymore, because of Loki..." Thor said, all eyes looked at Loki, Loki looked disappointed and accepted that it was his fault. "So Reindeer Games is going to stay with us?" Tony asked, "yes" Thor said, "good thing I made this" Tony went closer to Loki and put his android braclete, that can remove your powers, "he's on house prison today" Tony said, "glad to meet you, you're a Valkyrie" you said, Valkyrie was shocked that you already knew her. "How did you know me, My Lady?" she asked. "She has a different magic and power on her Valkyrie, she is Y/n" Thor said, "hm... Is that so?" Valkyrie said.