Chapter 3

Y/N

I believe that it will be a mess when Tony gets drunk again, I cannot believe that Thor's dangerous brother Loki... Is here.. What if he's going to try take over the world again? Whatever it takes, I will be fine but the others... I guess they can't live without me, without a healer they die because they have bruises, or even worse... Basically I can't heal's Tony sickness, everytime the world is in terror, and danger we need to save it, but everytime the hero save the world, they have nightmares, that haunts them when they're asleep, like Tony... He has PTSD..

Peter came to the Tower, "Hey, Mr. Stark" Peter said, "Why did you call me here?" Peter asked, "You... Are going to stay here to the tower for now.. I called your Aunt, and I already have premission." "Healer, show his room." Tony ordered, I showed the kid his room, his room is actually small but there is a secret room that he does not know yet, I guess this kid is smart to know where the switch is. "This is your room, um... There is something you wanna know.. Sometimes something wierd when it comes to night."

"What....?" he said, he has no idea but I warned him, "Oh... Um we go to the same school right?" Peter asked, "Yeah we are." I said, "we have school tomorrow, sleep now." I said, I left to the room.

While I was in the living room, "I will go to Asgard, I will leave my brother to you Tony." Thor said, Tony agreed Thor came to me and whispered, "My brother likes to read, can you lend him one of your books?" "Really!?, maybe we're going to get close really fast.." I smiled, Thor laughed and said goodbye to his brother, but he left without Valkyrie.

When all the members went to their respected rooms, Loki was still at the couch reading his Asgardian book, I grabbed my book, and started reading, "If you want to sleep your room is right there on the hallway, your door is right next to mine." I said, he didn't say anything, he just continue reading his book.

Tomorrow

"Miss, you have school today, please get ready" Jarvis said... I covered my face with pillow next to me, "Miss..." Jarvis said, "Yes... I know Jarvis, no need to tell me twice." I protested, "Mr. Stark, has already maked you pancakes down stairs" Jarvis said, "I will come down just for a minute, I need to get ready, Thank you Jarvis" I said, I went to the bathroom and got ready.

" here is your snack." Nat said, "another burrito?" "it's the last one." Nat said, Peter is getting ready, too.. I saw Loki again, and sitting on the couch, "you should eat Loki" I said, "Thank you, my lady but I am not hungry." Loki declined, "Come on, Loki they don't bite, come eat with us" I said with a smile on my face, he sigh, and said "very well..." Loki ate with us, the Avengers still don't trust Loki, but I believe that he is good now.

Happy brought us to school, I was with Peter... After numerous classes I went back home quick, I was curious about Loki, I want to know him more.

I was home, and I see Loki again reading his book, he was home alone, I went to my room normally and changed my clothes, then I went back to the living room, and continue reading my book, I saw Loki has now finished the book he was reading,

And I tried it again..

"Hey, you should try reading this book." I requested him, Loki looked at me,"Thank you, fid" "Here, you can read my book." Loki said, he gave me his book that he has been reading, "I have been reading that book since I was a child" He said, "What is the meaning of this book?" I asked, "it's about the story of the previous Allfather, and Allmother of Asgard. It is quiet interesting, but there is a spell that you will see in the book that exist." Loki said, I accepted his gift for me, and I gave him mine.

"And I casted a illusion, on that book, so you can understand it" Loki said, with a innocent look, "Thank you" I said, then I went back to my room.

And he went to his room.

As I was expecting that he was going to be cold, and vicious, instead... He went kind, and friendly. I guess my thought was right, he has changed now.