Chapter 5

Valkyrie's POV

Loki already knew that she is the one, why don't he tell her?

He already know her parents are.. But why don't he tell her, that she was the one who he lost.

I guess he is not yet certain about it.

I left him and went outside, but then a symbol of Asgard was drawn on the ground it's probably Thor, the Bifrost was activated, "Hello, Valkyrie how is Loki?" Thor asked, As I thought.. Its him. "He told Y/N about her real parents." I said, a shock and excitement came out Thor's face, "does she knows now that she was the one?" Thor said, "No she do not, Prince Loki hadn't tell her yet. But she's shocked that her parents are Asgardian."
"But also Prince Loki told her that they were a royal at Vanaheim" I said, Thor was disappointed, but he got himself through it.
"Lets give her sometime" Thor said, "Yes, Your Highness."

Y/N's POV

I guess I should believe in him, if I am Asgardian and my parents lived at the place called 'Vanaheim' I should be fine, I mean they're gods! Am I goddess too? Whatever I'll just tell them tomorrow or later!

I fell asleep.

I woke up and its already dinner time, I hear Nat and Tony getting ready for dinner, so I should go out and have dinner.
I left my room, and went to the kitchen
"Hi..." I said, awkwardly.. "Oh, hey! Sit down have some roasted chicken" Pepper said, I slowly sat down, and I saw Thor talking to Loki, but I turned away, Pepper gave me a slice of the roasted chicken, Tony was wearing a hello kitty apron,"How cute, Tony" I said, I laughed "don't judge, kid" Tony said,

Thor's POV

"Father looked at her with hopes and trust in his eyes brother,  he already knew that she was the one." I said, Loki's face was full of disappointment, "Wait until the time comes brother." Loki said "we are not certain" he said.

"Thor, Loki come on lets eat!" Clint said,

Y/N's POV

Act normal! Loki sat down he was right next to Thor, We were talking and eating, but then again I asked Thor "Do you believe it? That I am Asgardian?" I said, Thor sigh... And nodded, "it is very obvious to us gods, that you are an Asgardian, My lady.." Thor said, "Then what are my parents and what they are in Asgard?" I asked again, "We believe that you are the lost daughter of the king and queen of Vanaheim, but we are not certain of it." I was very shocked, but I have no choice to accept it. "Well, if it did, well you're dang royal" Clint said, I asked "So, what's the story." Thor looked at Loki, he sigh.. "Our mother told us about this story when we were children, There was a attack on Vanaheim, and it was chaos, they don't have a power to stop the war, The king was foolish, and the queen decided that their child will be safe if they send their child away to Midgard, the decision was made, so.. They send away their child to Midgard. The queen was still alive until now, she is now living in Asgard, but the King, was slaughtered." Loki told the story, sadly.

"Are they from a another realm?" I asked
"Yes, Vanaheim is a peaceful realm like Asgard." Thor said, "so... Asgard was not the only palace.." I said, "Yes, but Asgard is the most powerful realm of all 9 realms." Thor said,

We continued eating and drinking, Then we went back to our beds.

I couldn't sleep, so I went back to the living room, reading.

But then, Loki went out to his room, I guess there is alot of things in his mind too."You couldn't sleep, are you?" I said, he smirked "I guess so.." he said,

He sat down, and reading his book..
He stopped come on! Let's stop this awkwardness! Wait... "Um... As I noticed, we have a same power and magic too, can you teach me?" I said, he laughed a little "Of course..." "but a illusion magic is hard to cast how did you do it?" He asked, softly.. "I took alot of focus and practice" I smirked, and he smiled "Oh, when I was I child, I couldn't do it, I was having a hard time" Loki said, "my mother reassured me, that I could do it and said 'if you want to trick your brother, you need to believe in yourself' " he laughed, and I laughed with him.

"Did you do it? Did you tricked him?" I asked, "I did numerous times.., and sometimes he knew, that it was a illusion." he laughed, "it was fun" he said,