Chapter 8

LOKI'S POV

It is my plan, to wake the humanoid, well fid already knew what it is..

I guess for some time now, I need to tell her, I can't hide this any longer.

Ultron was attacking Sokovia, and the Avengers, were busy saving the world, and I... Will fight by there side, even though I am weak, without my magic, well.. In this Midgardian device my illusions doesn't include it, I only harmful things can only detect this device.

Fid, was at the fight for Sokovia as well... Well in the Avengers eyes, she's a healer, and of course pretty handy...

What a stupid mortals...

Y/N's POV

Finally, the fight has ended, It was very tiring, but also I feel relieved, and heroic.

Heh... Tony asked me, why I speak like this, and act like this... He says I speak and act like this deities, well... I think I am Asgardian, but my birth and past, will... Be a mystery..

At least we have new members joined our team, Wanda, Pietro, and Vision...

Wanda has a strong power inside her, the children pretty liked her...

Peter....Oh! Right Peter! I forgot, silly me.. I haven't seen him for a while after the fight at the Sokovia.

One moment ago...

I found Peter sleeping at the couch, heavily injured,

"What happened!?" I asked, "Peter got shot at the back." Cap said. "Can you heal him?" Nat requested, I looked at him one more time, there were 1 shot, but I lot of bruises,

"I could not do it alone.." I said, and I looked at Loki, "Oh, no they will not remove this off me Fid, trust me.." Loki said,

"We have no choice he's going to die!" Bruce said, Cap looked at Tony, "Tony you know it's on you if this kid dies!" Cap said,

Tony sigh... And he grabbed Loki's left arm, and removed the device, "there... Now go, I'm trusting you Reindeer Games" Tony said

Loki sigh... And went closer to me, we looked each other, and I smiled at him, we both nodded, and took I deep breath I grabbed his hands to mine, we closed our eyes...

We opened our eyes at the same time, and our eyes glowed green, a flame that is green came out raising...

We went closer to Peter and put our hands to him,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I put away my hands to Loki, so our connection will be broken.
I fainted...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOKI'S POV

Fid fainted, but I catched her... "What happened to Lady.. Y/N brother?" Thor asked, looked worried, "she have lost so much power, she need to rest" I said, I lift her up, and went to my room.

"Is she gonna be okay..?" Nat asked, "Lady Y/N would be fine, Loki will take care of her." Thor said,

I put her to my bed and I put on the blanket to make her feel comfortable, I sat down next to her, and put the pillow at my back, and I continue reading...

Few hours ago...

She woke up.. She moved her head, and slowly opened her eyes...

"Loki....? What happened...? Where's Peter?" she asked, "Lay down,  dear.... The mortal is fine he's resting..." I said, I touched her, she was burning hot... "You have a fever" I said.. She looked at me, and smiled... "Thank you Loki" she said.. I smiled at her, I never felt worried like this before...

When I see her, hurt or sad, I worry about her.

I placed my hand on her forehead, I cooled her forehead, so the fever will fade away..

She fell asleep again...

A few minutes..

Someone knocked at the door, "come in..." I said, it was Thor, he went inside, he noticed me, he sat down, "I never saw you like this before brother..." Thor said, "Why are you so worried brother?" Thor asked innocently.

"I don't know... I am just worried" I said, "this kinda worried or what?" Thor said, he laughed, "I know you have  feelings for her brother..." he said, he smiled.

I rolled my eyes at him

"Oh Thor, we're just friends" I protested, he laughed, "Really?" Thor said, "don't worry I won't tell anyone" he said, "we are not" I protested, "alright, I won't tell you" he said,

He left...

A few moments ago...

Really? A God fell in Love? A God of Lies fell in Love? How can a God of Lies fell in Love... Ridiculous!

I remember her smiling at me, and I feel happy....

Maybe... I am..

She hold my hand, she opened her eyes... And looked at me, she looked at me like she was going to cry... "What's wrong?" I said, she bit her lip, "can I love you...?" she said, I stayed silent....

She pulled me closer to her...

And kissed me.