Chapter 18

It was morning on Asgard, Loki was right beside me, reading his book, I lie down again "Good morning, Love" he said, he was still focusing to his book, "Since you are here... aren't you going to do something later, my Prince?" I asked,  he sighed, "I do, and mother will summon you later, she will teach you how to rule the Healing Wing" he said, I growled "Still have stuff to do!" I said, and I sighed, he was making that smirking face with a sly smile, behind my back "ugh... I don't wanna do it... it's just making my energy drain.." I protested, he stopped reading, "there is people that needed your help Sigyn, do you want them to suffer?" he said, I thought little bit, and nodded my head no, "the Healing Wing isn't just the Queen's job, it is helping our people, giving them hope..." he explained softly, I laughed "surely that is not a Prince words.... that's a member of the Healing Wing words..." I said, he laughed... "Well, there is a difference between a Healer and a Queen in healing wing.. the Queen is the ruler of the healing wing, and the healers are the helper of the Queen." he said, I shrugged... 

"I guess I know why I became a member of the Healing wing..." I said, with a smirk on my face, he knows, he was making that sly smile again, "Yes, if the time comes, you will rule Asgard, and you will protect the 9 realms" he said, "well, that's a big job" I said. 

Suddenly.. somebody knocked our door, "Come in" Loki said, the guard went inside, and bowed to us, "Lady Sigyn, the Allmother wants you to meet her at the Healing wing" the guard said, I looked at Loki his expression were like 'go on...' I sighed, "Here I come" I said, and went to the Healing wing.

"Mother, I'm here" I said, and I bowed she turned around, "Lady Sigyn, my darling you came" she said, with relief on her face, "Do you know why you're here?" she asked, I nodded "have you learned to heal someone before?" she asked, "Yes mother, it is part of my power" I said, she looks like she's in a hurry, I don't know what's going on...

"Come, our people needs to be healed." she said, we ran inside, they were injured and suffering.. I feel pity to it, I ran closer to them and making sure they're alright, "are you okay?" I asked to the man who is stabbed, "I-- fine My lady..." he said, "don't move" I said, I placed my hand to his wound and I closed my eyes, my hand were shimmering, I removed my hand and his wound is now healed, "Please get some rest" I said to him, he nodded and I smiled..

there were 50 people who were injured and wounded, I nodded to myself, I can do this, my people needs my help, Mother went to them and tried to heal them, I helped her I started healing, even though it's hard but I can handle it.

" Your more strong than I thought, darling" she said, she was very proud, I smiled and I gave her a hug, "My people needs me, mother and I had practice it for years.." I said, she started laughing.

"Do you want to learn magic, darling?" she asked, I nodded quick, I was excited "Yes please!" I said and she smiled..

We went to the library, "Wow! there is so many books!" I said, I quickly picked up a book, even though I don't understand it... 

"This is where I taught Loki magic when he was a child..." she said, good memories..

She taught me some simple magics, it was fun and funny..

Then we go to the Healing wing exploring the place, and she explained to me that the Healers are more careful, she showed me how to be a great healer or a strong one, but she said that I already did it earlier, she said, a strongest healer is me and I startled but I appreciate it.

The day has ended, I returned to my chamber..

I sighed and laid down to my bed, someone knocked on my door, "come in" I said, it was Loki, "needed help?" I asked, He nodded "what's wrong?" I asked, "I've been having nightmares..." he said, he sighed, he was sweating.. He put his hand on his face, "it's okay.. darling, You can sleep on my chamber for today.." I said, I laid him down to my bed gently.. I put my hand on his cheek, I grabbed a cloth and try to dry him up...

"Can you tell me what you dreamt about?" I said, "I was with Thanos, but suddenly you were there, he put his sword to your throat and I ran to you, but I was too late.. He killed you.." he told me the story, "I---" he looked frightened.

"Shh... Darling, I'm here" I said, I reassured him..

I kissed him on his forehead, "I'm here, no one will hurt us.. " I said, I smiled.

I started singing a lullaby for him, he fell asleep..