Chapter 28

Preparation

I wore everyday the necklace Loki gave me, I start my shift again and spent time with Agrona, she kinda funny and kind, always through the good stuff, We shared stories about our lives.

It is quiet sad, that she will be alone soon, her grandmother is only she had left, her parents died because of a chaotic war, and it reminds me before, where Vanaheim was attacked.

Few weeks had passed, and the Ceremony will start soon, and Odin is still in Odin sleep, the Queen Mother Frigga hasn't went outside, because of taking care for Odin,  so I planned to talk to her some time to time and told what is going on outside, Frigga cared for us, always asked us what's the problems in our lives.

She visited Loki everytime to see what he is doing, is he doing great?

I introduced Agrona to her, and she is happy, I told her about Agrona, and she felt pity for her too.

I told everything to Frigga and what we are planning to do in the future for Asgard, she will be joining to the Ceremony.

I told Thor that all of the Avengers will go to Asgard to attend the Ceremony.

Few weeks again has passed, the ceremony is today, all of the maids were so excited.

And Agrona really happy for this day, but sadly she refused to be in the ceremony, because her grandmother.

I smiled at her and told her, "Bring your grandmother, surely she will be happy that her beloved granddaughter will be dancing."

"I will prepare your dress and for your grandmother" I said

I want them to be happy, I want her grandmother see her happy, it will be the best day ever.

She nodded, and smiled she ran back to her grandmother, and she was smiling.