Chapter 10

Author: Please play the video. And listen while reading.

Y/N's POV

Loki was finished talking to Fury, I knocked to his door, "Loki, can I talk to you...?" I said.. I went inside to his room.

"Yes what is it? Lady..." he said, innocently... I was nervous, about it, "Lets talk about what happened, last night..." I said, he was shocked, he put down his book

He sighed... "I know what happened last night, is just a mistake...." he said, I laughed nervously "No it wasn't.... I fell in love with you..." I said, I maked my tone loud, "I'm sorry... but I can't be with you..." he said, sadly...

I went closer to him, "What? why?" I said, he sighed... "I'm sorry, if he finds me you will be in danger " he said, he looked worried, "who?" I said... I was about to cry, " I'm a monster.... I killed so many people...." he said, he was afraid....

"No...." "Loki no... you're not a monster..." I said, I sat next to him, I put my hand on his cheek, "if you're with me.... I'm gonna hurt you.... he will find me..." he said,

"Shh.... Loki you won't.... you didn't kill anyone.... you were mind controlled... and whoever he is, he will never find you, the Avengers will protect you...." I reassured him...

Tears rolled down, on my cheeks, I hugged him I felt his fear, he was afraid of losing....                          his loved ones.... and me.... I see in his eyes, that he loves me, he was afraid that he's gonna find him.

He is not a monster.

He is not a criminal...

He is lost.....

Afraid.... alone in the shadow....

He is just misunderstood

He wants to get away, but someone is chasing him to fear, he needs a place to hide... to get over that fear, but he couldn't find one near, he wanted to feel alive....

I will be his light... to find the way out....and stay, be happy to his loved ones...

I helped him to overcome his fear... and I reassured him that it is fine to fell in love, to be someone else, because I don't want him to feel alone...

"It's okay, Loki you're not alone, don't be afraid I will be always by your side" I said, "I don't want to lose you dear..." he said, "You won't...." I said...

He fell asleep...

I put the blanket on him... and kissed him on the forehead....