Chapter 9

Loki's POV

She pulled me closer to her, she held me tightly..

She was looking at my eyes, and I looked hers.

We were getting more closer...

She kissed me.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Y/N's POV

It was morning...

It was bright, the sun was shining towards me.

And I woke up, and flashes came to my mind, I remembered! What happened last night.

Oh no.... Did I really just kissed him!?
Oh my God! Oh no, no, no...

What am I gonna do!?

What am I gonna say to him?!

Shit!

/can I love you?\ I remembered what I said.

I got ready, I looked at the window..

"Friday, I'm going to the back yard!" I said, the back yard, looked like a park, so I decided to jog.

I listened to my songs while I was running...
Everytime I am focusing to running, I always thinking of him.

"It was just a mistake!" I said, he can't love me! He's a God, and I'm just a mere Asgardian, he needs to marry a Goddess, not like me...

How he will like me? I'm just a foe, to him.. I'm just his friend!

I stopped running, catching my breath...

Cap saw me, catching my breath, "hey, are you okay?" Cap asked, he patted me on the back, "Yeah..." I said, "just jogging"

"You don't look like jogging, you look like you're thinking, with jogging." Cap said, he laughed.

"Take it easy..." He said, I got back up

"Did something happened last night with you and Loki?" he asked...

"No....-- nothing..-- -ha-ppened last night.." I lied..

Cap chuckled, "ahh... So something did happened.." he patted my back again.

"Fine... I... Kissed... Him" I told him the truth, "who...?" he asked..

I sigh.... "Spit it Y/N" he said, "Loki...." I said.

He looked shocked, and he smiled at me, "of course you did" He said, I was raising my eyebrows, "well, it's been obvious that you have a...... Crush... On him" Cap said, he laughed.

"Come, follow me" he said, I followed him, we went to the kitchen and I picked up my pine apple juice, and drank it..

"You know.... Its fine to like Loki.. He spent a year with us, and we saw you two getting closer every month." he said, "We trust Loki now, well... I think Tony is trusting Loki..."
He said,

"Why don't you tell him?" he said, I sigh..."I just think he wouldn't like me back... I mean he's a God" I explained.

"You know what? You should tell him before its too late..." Cap gave me a advice, "You can just hide your feelings for him for years right?" He said...

"It would be the best if you tell him what you feel.." Cap said, he was supporting me.

"Speaking of 'telling' " he said, Loki went to the living room and sat on the couch, reading his book... I looked at Cap, I was frightened "Tell him now, before its too  late." he whispered..

"Hey--" I said, but it was too late "Hey Reindeer Games, Fury wants to talk to you" Tony said.

Loki went up, and closed his book, he went to the SHIELD headquarters... and have a meeting to Fury I hope he can be himself now...

I just waited for the right time...

He has a dark past, I know he came here to redeem himself to Midgard, and find his honor. I understood him, even though he can't accept himself to be a Frost Giant, I was with him all this time making him accept himself and to make sure he is not alone...

He kept this pain , by himself  kept it, and it hurts me seeing him, keeping this problems, I can see in his eyes that he is mourning inside, lost, betrayed, tricked.

I guess I went too far....

I said, we we're just friends....

but I wanted more than that.