Chapter 15

Y/N'S POV

Nat has been teaching me Martial Arts, and Self Defense, I had to say, when it comes to fighting, Nat is so badass, I want to be like her someday, and here I am trying to be like her.

"remember always shoot on the head" she said, I nodded, I shot many times the target, "good, more pressure" she warned me.

After that, another lesson that she teaching me, "You must feel their presence" she said, "so you can take them down." she looked at me and her opponent has a chance to attack her, her eyes were still on me, but she took him down, she grabbed his arm and locked it to his back, "got that?" she said, and smiled, "even though you're looking to someone, and your opponent is taking a move, turn around fast, and look at them , and pin them down or knock them out" she explained, she went back to the table, she picked up her waterbottle.

"Your turn" she said, I stepped forward, and a new guy came in, "feel it" she said, I was looking at her, and I turned around fast, and I moved my head right, so he can't punch me, I took him down.

"Very good" she said I went to her and drank my water, "come on, lets go, maybe Tony is going crazy right now, hungry for burgers" she smiled, and smirked, I chuckled.

We went back to the Tower, Ned and Peter were playing video games, I went back to my room getting ready for my pajamas, then I'm cooking some food, and then Loki came with Dr. Strange, "Oh Hi, darling" I said, he smiled "what are you doing, Love?" he asked, "I am cooking food, darling" I said,

Tony is preparing wine and beer for the others, Maria Hill joined us, and Nat is ready she's wearing a dress, "I'll take care of that, you can get ready" Pepper said, with a smile on her face, I went back to my room, and fully dressed, and went to the living room Thor left mjolnir on the coffee table, and I changed my appearance, my hair was hazel brown again, and my eyes is brown.

I sat down next to Wanda, and Maria Hill we were waiting for the drink,

Tony looked at mjolnir, "so... the hammer, you can wield it?" Tony asked, "because, I'm worthy, and you all not worthy.." Thor said, looking so confident, " 'you are all not worthy' " Bruce intimidating Thor, "oh, we don't believe that" Bruce protested, "so can anyone move the hammer, except for Thor" Tony said, "be my guest" Thor said, and he shrugged.

"So how we do it?" Bruce asked, "it's easy, touch it, and lift it, it's light though" Thor explained, I smiled and shrugged.

Bruce was first, he growled but it didn't work, and next was Cap he kinda lifted it, slightly and Thor was almost shocked but Cap gave up. Tony did too but he couldn't lift it up.

"How about you Sig? 'Are you worthy?' " Tony said, I nodded, "mm-- mm-- guys believe me I can't lift it" I protested, the others wanted me to "Try it, Lady Sigyn you might be worthy" Thor said gently, I sighed, and stand up.... I held the handle but not yet lifted, I lifted it up, "I knew you're worthy Lady Sigyn!" Thor said, he was excited, The others looked shocked, Loki is quiet impressed, and Dr. Strange looked shocked too. I was so shocked!

"Lady Sigyn is worthy!" Thor said, I smiled and couldn't believe it, "I guess I can teach you Lady Sigyn to use mjolnir" Thor said, he was so happy, and excited, "wait, how come she's worthy!?" Tony asked, "well, she has loyalty, and has a great power, and Asgardian women are gentle, loyal, vigorous" Thor explained,

"Pshh...gods" Tony said, "How about Loki is he worthy?" Wanda asked, all eyes were at Loki, "No I am not, I tried to lift it up but it didn't, I am not worthy" he said, "Yes, my brother is not yet worthy, but I have a feeling he will" Thor said,

"How about Vision?" Nat asked, Vision sighed, and he raised his hand, and mjolnir went to him, "confirmed" Nat said, and she shrugged.