Chapter 35

“Didn't you think what you said, on front of my daughter?” Loki said, disappointed to Thor, 

Disappointed because of what he said to Hela, in order to go to Valhalla immediately you need to die in a war, or with Honor.

We do not know what is Thor's future is gonna be, but you need to pass to Helheim in order to go to Valhalla,

“How am I suppose to know, brother?” Thor said embarrassed, Loki is now worrying.

“I must go to Jotunheim and visit Angrboda, this madness will not end if I give myself to her.” Loki said, my eyes widened and stopped him.

“Loki no! You cannot there must be a way!” I protested, Thor disagrees of what Loki's trying to do, 

“Brother don't, we are just going to wait for her.. We can defeat her” Thor said

our plan has been settled, I will not give Loki to her, even though her children is here, there is no way she will have Loki.

I went to the balcony, and have some fresh air, Stark's Tower is so tall, I barely can see the other buildings here.

“Lady Sigyn... May I talk to you, the Gods of Valhalla is waiting..” a innocent voice coming from behind, it was a woman.

I turned around, I saw a woman kneeling down to me with a dragon fang on her hands, it was Valkyrie.

I already knew Valkyrie will come down on Midgard, to talk to us 

“The door of Helheim is closed, the souls cannot pass to Helheim” she told us, 

She saw Hela, walking to the halls she waited patiently, and walked right behind her, Hela sat down, and Valkyrie kneel to her.

“Goddess Of Death, Queen of Helheim Hela, the souls are waiting for your arrival... The door through Helheim is close, Hela you must decide.” Valkyrie said gently.

She kept her head down, and voice gentle and patiently waiting for her reply.

She looked at Valkyrie with a piercing eyes, she thought for a while.

“I will return to my kingdom, any soon Valkyrie” she said boldly.

Valkyrie was still keeping her head down low, “We will be waiting Queen of Helheim” she said, softly

She stand up and went to us.

It was a relief, finally Hela will return to her kingdom, we can finally breath calmly.

I don't know when is 'soon' is but hopefully she will return in a peaceful way.

----------------------

Few hours has passed, and Loki has cleared his mind, he brought Asgardian books of magic and gave it to me, I looked at the book that he was reading, and those magic are hard to do.

Well....I am quiet new about Asgardian magic, and he has master all the magic.

Loki taught me the simple and easy magic.

Valkyrie was still at the tower, and Thor he came back to Asgard, and as for the others they stay here often but mostly Tony is stuck at the lab.

Bruce and Nat is doing well, they do love each other but Bruce's situation isn't good, The hulk hasn't come for few past days.

Peter is at school these days, and as for me I gave my teacher an excuse letter for my absences.

Tony kinda got my back for that.

---------------------

Hela joined us to have some dinner, she sat right next to me, it is awkward but I am aware.

The Avengers looked at her awkwardly, Loki was not here he was at Dr. Strange's place, she leaned to the table, “You know, you shouldn't trust Loki” she said, testing me

“When the Ragnarok comes, he will join us and destroy Asgard...” she said boldly

“And he will leave you, and he will achieve his goal”

I tried to ignore what she said, she laughed... 

She put her arm on the table, and she moved her fingers, a knife started floating coming towards me, the knife is floating around me, I looked at her..

She was smiling, a knife cut me,  scratch on my arm, it was bleeding...

“Oh! I am very sorry, did I hurt you?” she said..

I looked at her armed, Tony pointed the beam at her, “Oh, mortals.. it's just a scratch..” she said.

Suddenly Loki came, he noticed that I was hurt, he quickly pushed Hela against the wall, she was slowly turning blue... 

“I know you're going to join us Loki, don't you remember what Odin did to us?” she said

“Let us stop this madness, Hela I will not join you” Loki said, Hela knew he will betray her, 

“Very well, for your betrayal.. I must take her soul” she said, Loki was mad he keep pressing her against the wall.

Loki's eyes widened, he needed to do something..

He summoned a dagger ,he removed Hela's cloak, and she fell down her form is slowly fading, her right face is turning rotten flesh, her body is half alive and half dead.

It was terrifying, Hela is getting weak with out her cloak, her powers are slowly getting weaker.

Loki has to stop what she is doing, and to avoid any threats from her, he had no choice but to show her real form..

He kneel down next to her, felt pity to his own daughter, he had no choice but to do that..

He dropped his dagger, and came closer to her, he put his hands on her cheeks, and half of her skin is turning into blue pigment..

She was slowly turning in to her Jotun form, half of it.

“I'm sorry, Hela” Loki said, it was only for the best.

Until her cloak is not damaged, she will gain her energy again.

She went to a private room, slowly she can't walk normally..

Tony put down his weapon, Clint was beside me wrapping my wound with cloth.

“it was for the best” Loki said, he was anxious.