Chapter 30

The Ceremony is now starting.

the people were waiting outside, and Loki was beside me, getting ready

"Hmm.. that looks good on you" I said, complimenting him, he smiled "ravishing as ever, Sig" he said, I kissed him on the cheek.

he was holding my hand, while we were walking, we sat on the throne

The people were kneeling to us, including Thor and the Warriors Three, Loki told them to rise, and they went to normal, we stand up "Let us enjoy the celebration" I said, "Hail Asgard!" the people said.

We breath slowly.

and went back to the others, and Agrona went inside to the throne room, unexpectedly everybody was looking at her, she was beautiful I was proud of her, she was walking towards me, she gave that pretty smile.

"Agrona..." I said, she stopped and bowed to me "My Queen..My King" she said.

I held her hand gently, I put my hand on her cheeks, "Looking so beautiful as ever.." I said I smiled at her.

Thor and Jane came

"You guys have found your dates.." Tony said, I raised my eyebrow and sighed.

Steve asked Nat if she can dance with him and she accepted, they stepped forward and danced.. and as for Tony he danced with Pepper.

Agrona looks like she's waiting for someone, "you looking for someone?" I asked, she looked at me and sighed.. "yes I am.." she said, I laughed "I guess you have found your prince charming" I teased, she frowned "Um no, he's my friend" she said, I raised my eyebrows "Oh really?" I said

"Oh he will" I said, she have found him he just came, I shrugged "Maybe I am right" I teased again, she frowned and slowly went to him.

I went back to Loki and I hugged him, "She found her partner?" he asked gently, I looked at her "Yeah.. she did" I said looking proud.

"Shall we dance?" I requested, "Sure" he said gently.. we stepped forward and he smiled...

he put his hand around my waist, he held my hand he was breathing my air, he grinned, he spin me around still holding my hand, I laughed and he pulled me close to him, he breathed to my ear, I sighed..

I turned around facing him, I clung to his neck, and we started swinging..

"Shall we go to the garden?" he said softly, I looked at him we stopped and went to the garden

I was following him, but he disappeared on my eyes, I looked around but he was not there, "Loki!" I shouted, I started worrying 

Suddenly someone covered my eyes

It was pitched black.

"Oh... dear.. You can't be patient if I'm gone for a while.. don't you?" he said, I turned around it was Loki I was relieved I hugged him.

"Rely on the necklace dear.." he said his voice was so calm.

 I breathed in and out, he kissed me on the head.. and hugged me tightly