What happened

Felix

"Tell me what happened"

Surprisingly chan's voice was soft and not provoking at all.

"It..it's nothing c..chan. Just go..go back to cl..class"

And with no warning I was pulled into Chan's hold.

"I won't let go until you tell me."

"Why sho..should you care. It's no..none of your bus..business"

I try to wriggle out of Chan's hug, but because Chan is superhuman and has the strength of 10 thousand men it was no use.

"For some strange reason Felix I do care for your little nerdy ass and because you're crying I'm making it my business"

Not the nicest way to comfort someone but at least he tried. Even though he's still a dick head.

"It..it's Changbin"

As I mention his name I become weaker, I know I should try and hide it. I should conceal my emotion, so chan doesn't see that I'm weak and an easy target. However I really need someone right now and I don't care who. So as my emotions become stronger I cry harder into Chan's chest and grip tightly onto him.

"What happened?"

Chan lightly pats my head, obviously trying to calm me down, but it's clear Chan is not great with affection.

"He.. cheat..cheated on me.."

I sob even louder and harder now.
"That bast—"

"Hey!"

Before Chan could speak a familiar comforting voice erupts loudly from the other side of the garden.

"Chan get off of Felix. You know he doesn't like you!"

I let go of Chan and run to the deep voice.

Minho..

I run into his arms and cling to him like my life depended on it.

"Lix are you— CHAN! What did you do?"

Minho is like my big brother, I've known him forever. I'm glad he's here, but I need to save Chan first from Minho's fury.

"Min..Minho he*sniff* he didn't do..do anything"

"Good I'm glad"

Minho goes right up to Chan at jabs a finger into his chest.

"If I find out you did that'll be the end of you"

"That's not the right way to talk to a student is it now? Mr Lee."

It's true Minho is a History teacher, but when it comes to me he would sacrifice his whole job to help me.

"I know Chan, but if Felix gets hurt I would put everything on the line for him"

And with that said Minho grabs my hand and take me back to the school building.

Chan

Once Mr Lee rudely interrupted felix and I's special time and abruptly took him away. I was left with my thoughts as I decided to skip my class that is half way finished anyway. I thought about what Felix said, Changbin cheated on him..