Stop overthinking!

Felix

Well that's if he can prove to me he has changed. I know it sounds harsh, but I've built this wall up against Chan and I can't just let him walk right back in without me knowing what he's like now.

I need to test him or scope out the scene. Like I need to test the waters and push him to the limit. I want Chan back because I do love him, but I want to have a little bit of fun. Call me mean, but let's call it pay back.

Chan

What have I done... I've messed up..

"Hey Chan you need to calm down. You said he said he'll see us tomorrow. I believe Felix he's not going to leave us again."

Jisung has been trying to calm me down for the past hour. I feel so anxious.

What if I've made everything worse. What happens if he never comes back?

"How can I calm down... I kissed him Jisung.. he has a boyfriend! He's never going to forgo-"

*ding dong*

"I should get that.. one second.."

Jisung quickly gets off of Minho's lap and rushes to the door. Minho looks tiredly at me and sighs.

"I just want you to know I didn't mean what I said earlier... I was just protecting my brother. I think you're an alright guy, I'm sorry Chan"

Well I wasn't expecting that. But I'll take it. Wow odd...

"Thank you Minho and I'm sorry for all the pain I've caused you..."

He smiles lightly and nods at me. He leans his head back and closes his eyes. He must be so tired today had been a whirlwind of emotions and the pills probably don't help.

"Sorry Jisung.."

There was a loud noise coming from the hallway and I hear rusting and banging.

"Woah fe-"

"You." He pointed at me. It was Felix! He came back and he looks... hot? His hairs slicked back and he's out of breath. Woah that's put a dirty image in my head.. wait shut up chan wrong time.. "It was fate."

Really?! He believes in us-

Felix

"It was fate"

Here I go, I head straight for him no hesitation.

I just leap into his arms and kiss him. I kissed him like I've been dreaming about for so many years.

I kissed him with all my passion and love. I kissed like my life depended on it.

Thankfully he kissed back and it felt like the missing piece of my puzzle. We fit together perfectly. About what I said before.. what's the harm in a little fun?

I feel his hands glide across my back and hold my waist gently, his hands feel the same, safe and warm...

"Well that was a nice surprise.."

"Shut up and just kiss me."

He laughed and I giggled and we connected our lips once more. One more wont hurt...

"I broke up with him.." I mumble to Chan and he leans back to look at me with a confused face. "I couldn't lie to Jackson anymore.. it wasn't fair, but he already knew.. apparently I talk in my sleep.."

Chan laughs and pulls me close. Our noses touching and our lips slightly grazing each other's.

"So you dreamt about me? Were they naughty dreams?"