chapter six

It was over. We had lost. I couldn't do it in time. I was going to stop them. We could've lived in peace with the humans! But I was too late... I couldn't do it in time. Everyone was gone... Except for me, Zeldris and Estarossa. But it's all fine because we were the bad guys. Right? Fuck no it wasn't! I slammed my fist down on the table and broke it.

It's all my fault. They were my closest friends and I just let them die! What the fuck?! I stood up and put on shorts and a crop top on. I needed to expose as much skin for this. I couldn't feel as sad as I wanted to so this is what I'd do to release my emotions.

I went to the field of flowers and began walking through it. One by one they began dying. Left and right. What the fuck? Why couldn't I- God I dont deserve to call my self the next in line for the throne... I'm useless nothing but destruction happens when I'm around.

"Fuck!" I screamed out loud. "Why am I so fucking useless?!" The whole meadow was dead. And I killed it. I was cursed the the power that any living thing that wasn't a demon touched my bare skin it would die. Even the tall beautiful sunflower that stood tall above all the others wilted and died.

I curled into a ball and pulled my knees up to my chest. "Pathetic..." I said and tears ran down my face. "No you're not."

"What are you doing here?" I asked recognizing the voice. "You and your friends have already taken what you wanted. Leave me alone." I felt him sit next to me. What a bother. Then someone else sat next to me. I looked over. Zeldris? "What are you doing here?"

"Look what happened wasn't your fault. It was completely meliodas'" Zedris said in an attempt to comfort me. "Thanks..." Meliodas said and rolled his eyes. Their arguing grew louder and louder as they continued. It was so stupid but so funny at the same time. I laughed a bit and they both looked over at me. My little giggle turned into a full blown riot. "Oh my God you guys are too much." I let myself fall back and lay in the withered flowers. "I just feel so shitty. All of my friends are dead. I have an ex who dosen't love me anymore who I think I still have feelings for. I'm constantly feeling emotions. I can't even feel too sad or I wont be able to feel anything at all. You know it really sucks!" You laughed the whole time you were talking and it turned into crying.

You heard a song begin to play. "What are you. So. Afraid of...?"
"Is it love, or wasting you time?"

You looked up and saw them holding their hands out. You took them gently. And they lifted you up meliodas got you first. He danced with his hands around your waist and he kept his distance so you wouldn't get uncomfortable. You two slow danced for the first part but after a minute Zeldris took you. His approach was much simpler he held you close to his chest and you both just kinda swayed back and fourth for the rest of the song. When the song ended you two stayed like that for a bit.

"We're both really sorry. If you want to punch us we understand." They said in unison. "Why would I want to do that. I just want to have my friends back. I just dont want to be alone." I said and pulled away from the hug. "The castle is so empty now."

"Well that's another reason I'm here. I was wondering... um. I was wondering if you would like to come live with me." He said. Zeldris glared. "Oh um Zeldris too." He said.

"What about Estarossa?" I asked. "Well I found him and he said no and walked off." Meliodas told me scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. "Oh I see. I mean yeah sure I'll stay with you." I blushed a bit. "But what about your friends I mean-"

"Stop worrying. They'll be fine okay?" He said and smiled. "Anyways when your living with me it'll be a good  chance for me to see you naked." He said and laughed. Trying to lighten up the mood. "Oh shut up you damn pervert!" Zeldris growled. You giggled. They both stopped and looked at you. "Oh crap were so sorry" meliodas said "are you okay?" Zeldris said. They were worried since when you did this last time. You started crying.

"No I'm fine. I'm just so happy we can be like this again..." you said and pulled them into a group hug. They both hugged back and smiled softly. You got changed back into your commander out fit with your gloves so you wouldn't kill anything on the way there.

You all three walked to the boar hat together in complete silence. When you arrived meliodas opened the door. "I'm back!" He said cheerfully. They all turned around to say hi and stopped when they saw us. They got into fighting stance. "Its okay captain we got this!" A girl with pig tails said. She seemed to be a giant but why was she so small?

"No no guys it's fine. They made a truce. They won't hurt us." Meliodas said. I already didn't like it here. Why did I say yes. "Oh yeah?" The girl said "I don't trust her." She said and got in my face. Who the fuck does she think she is?

I grabbed her throat lifted her up and threw her on the ground pinning her in the process. "Listen bitch, if you ever get in my fucking face again. I'll make sure you fucking regret it." I glared and shook in fear as she struggled to take my hand off of her neck. "Hey let go of-" the fairy boy spoke but stopped when I gave him a side glance. The boy gloxinia told me about.... before he-... I let go and sighed. "I knew it was a mistake to come here." I said and ran out the door. "(Y/n) wait!" I heard a voice call. I didnt know who What was I thinking. I would never be excepted there.

I ran and ran I crouched down and was about to prepel myself up to fly away but someone grabbed my leg and pulled me back down. "Hey what are you doing?! Let me go!" He pulled me into a hug. It was meliodas. "Please don't go. I dont want you to leave." He said.

"I'm not welcome here. Why should I stay?" I asked and pushed him off of me. "Because if you stay. I know you'll like it here. I dont want to lose you again." He said. His eyes were so soft. They were so sincere. I've never seen that look on his face before. I sighed. "Fine I'll stay." I gave in.

He smiled "I'm glad to hear." He said and we began walking back to the boat hat. I'm not ready for this.
___________________________________
Hey guys. Sorry this chapter was so emotional. I was feeling so sad and this was kinda an outlit. Either way I hope you enjoyed and stay for the next chapter. Bye.