Thank You

I see that you picked this book and something here peaked your interest!

Whether you just clicked on this for the first time, been with me since the very beginning, been a silent reader, been the one who votes, or the amazing ones who vote and comment all throughout this journey, I am very grateful to you all!

Thank you SO much for showing your support! I would have never imagined that I would actually get a story on Wattpad to attain 1K reads!

If I could kiss ALL of you I would haha (only if you let me ;)- alright, I should stop with the winks, it's getting weird haha).

But in all seriousness, thank you.

And if you vote and comment, I love you guys the most ;) . No, just kidding haha. I love all of you cupcakes equally, but I'm not going to lie when I say that those people hold a special place.

Each and every vote and comment has helped me and helped this story get known, and thank you to ALL of you who have made this book get to the place it has :).

Now, let's get to the story shall we?

Much love,

~Rayne, Unicorn, Hannah, or whatever the hell you want to call me

Copyright © 2014 by Hannah Reed,

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof

may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever

without the express written permission of the author

except for the use of brief quotations in a book review. All images belong to Google and their rightful owners.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons. living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.