Take It Easy, My Dear

You slept under the covers, clothes scattered around the room. That night felt so surreal to you. You could have sworn Alastor had kissed you and held you in his arms, yet part of you knew it was real. Something about him did not make sense. Although, there was another thing you should have remembered but it wasn't coming to you. Deciding on what to do for today, you rose up from your bed, still drowsy. You threw on your t-shirt bra on and your shorts then grabbed your black angel wings before walking out to the living room. All of a sudden, a voice greeted you loudly out of nowhere from the kitchen, causing you to become startled and fall on your bottom.

"Good morning, (y/n)!" Alastor appeared with two plates in his hands, grinning cheerfully at you.

You looked up at the demon in front of you and frowned at him. "Alastor, what are you doing here? I don't recall inviting you."

"Ah, yes. You were exhausted from the other night so I took you home." He strolled over to the dining table and carefully set the plates down. "I even stayed the night to make sure nothing happened to you."

Now it's coming back to you. You agreed to become his personal property/servant for his protection over you. Great. You stood up and began heading back to your room not wanting to deal with your new master.

"No, no, no, my dear. Come this way." Much to your dismay, Alastor chased after you and redirected you over to the dining table. "Remember that you have to eat whatever I have provided for you. Speaking of, I want to discuss the terms of our agreement over Breakfast."

Well, it looks like you don't have a choice in the matter but to go along with his demands. Alastor pulled up a chair for you and waited for you to take a seat before seating himself to a chair. For a fearsome demon, he is pretty courteous and polite.

"We'll start with the more simple ones first," he stated as he poured a glass of deep red grapefruit juice before setting it on your side. "Then we can discuss whatever comes next. Since I am now responsible for you, you will do your best to follow these rules if you wish to survive."

"Alright then. Which one did you want to get to first?" You grabbed a piece of toast on your plate and took a small bite.

"As I've said before, you will visit my household at least once a day, no later than the late afternoon. If you miss a day or two, I will come by anytime of the day."

"Seems fair, but isn't late afternoon somewhere around four o'clock? That's... kinda late in the day?"

Alastor sipped his glass of juice before answering. "There's a reason for that. I am mostly busy certain times of the day as well as the evening. Not only that." He pointed his fork and waved it at you. "I can't have you stuck in this house all day. You need to be out more."

"I do go out!" you argued.

"Name one instance where you have gone out to enjoy yourself besides for work OR to that spider demon's house."

You couldn't really think of any times you have left your house. The past month has made you extremely busy with moving to your new place and since you didn't have much friends besides Angel, you didn't have a reason to leave. At all. Although, your paranoia as far as leaving the house hasn't been completely subdued. Overall, you couldn't give your answer.

"My point exactly."

While you and Alastor ate breakfast, the two of you discussed some rule for you to follow. Some were reasonable such as letting him know where you're going so that he can act as an escort for you, don't wander too far from him, and being mindful with your tone of voice when speaking to him. Others were a bit lucrative like speak when you're spoken to, answer when asked a direct question, eat what's offered to you and dress what outfit Alastor picks out if necessary. Not to mention the rule which the two of you agreed on which was Alastor being able to have access to your house as long as he stays out of your room. Although, there was one rule that will prove quite a challenge for you: No withholding information. Alastor made himself clear that he was aware of your newfound habits, thanks to Angel. Now that he's responsible for you, he fully intends to break you away from the very things that has helped you become who you are now. But that would also mean that you will have to eventually break away from your only friend, Angel as well.