The Unexpected House Call

Last night was something that will be worth remembering. It was the first time Alastor has done anything like it in decades. With another person, no less. He has no particular interest in sex whatsoever but in a way, he was willing to offer anything and everything to you by any means. You were his servant and you belonged to him. His property. And he was glad that he was able to give you the love and attention you deserve.

He glanced down at you lazily watching you soundly asleep on his chest. Just a few hours ago, you were pinned down to his bed completely at his mercy in such a delicious manner. He vividly remembers how appetizing you looked while you trembled underneath him. The pure erotic ecstasy in your voice when you moaned and screamed out his name in pleasure as he took you. It was like harmonious music to his ears. Everything that took place in this very room, all the unimaginable things he has done to you no matter how vulgar the act was, to him it felt very unnecessary and very beneath him yet he doesn't have a single regret in his mind. In the end, Alastor got what he ultimately wanted: you. The demon that captured his curiosity and attention.

He was very fortunate to have you beside him at last.

As much as Alastor wants nothing more than to stay in bed with you, there's much to be done today. Besides, he should make breakfast for you if it's not already the afternoon. Perhaps something a bit more special this time around. Although, he was not sure on what you'd like to eat. He never paid much attention to what your diet consists of. Or even bothered to for that matter. You didn't have a very healthy diet to begin with and he was certain that you weren't eating enough on top of that. Right now, almost anything he gives you would be better than nothing at all.

Alastor carefully shifted himself out of bed to avoid waking you up from your sleep. He looked around the room for any clothes he could wear for right now before leaving the room. To no such luck, he couldn't find his pants anywhere. Alastor did recall tossing them somewhere on the floor. Did they happen to get misplaced? Wherever they are, he will have to look for them at a later time. For now, he has to cook for the two of you. In place of his supposedly misplaced pants, the deer demon settled for his red boxers then searched for the discarded dress shirt that was also left on the floor.

After finding the clothes he needed, Alastor went to his nightstand and pulled out a small notepad and wrote a few things down while making short glances at you. He hasn't forgotten about what he promised you two nights ago, only paying you if your performance was good enough for him to drop your punishment entirely. You did put on quite a show, after all. When he was done writing, he set the notepad down and took out a few hundred dollars from his ornate leather wallet. How much should he give? Four hundred? Six? Six hundred may be a bit of a modest number for him.

While the deer demon was trying to find an appropriate amount to set aside, he heard a faint tapping noise from downstairs which he found distracting and very suspicious. Did some unfortunate soul managed to break into his house? There wouldn't be any reason to unless they are REALLY asking for a death sentence; the last demon he had to disembowel and hang over a tree near the outskirts of Pentagram City was proof.

Some time later, the faint tapping stopped and the house grew quiet once more. His deer-like ear tufts lowered in suspicion, quietly wondering to himself if they were still inside the house. Alastor quickly set aside a few hundred dollars on the nightstand and placed the notepad on top of the money before making his way out of the bedroom. The radio demon wasted no time going down the stairs to the main hall, summoning his cane at will as he moved a little faster. Alastor spotted the intruder in the common room but came to a screeching halt when he noticed the unusual deer antler for a peg in place of their left leg. The supposed intruder sat upright in a chair calmly near a small table that was stacked with books. The book they were reading obscured their face but Alastor could make out who it was from their emerald and lavender dress. He sighed and shook his head, pinching the bridge between his eyes, now fully aware of who the trespasser is on his property.