Instincts Can Kill

Run.

Don't look back.

Survive.

That's all the demon could think of as she sprints as fast as she could away from the herd of demonic animals chasing after her. She didn't want to look back. Not after what she has seen. Earlier before all of this happened, she was having a casual late-night outing with her best friend, throwing a few jokes here and there. Little did they know, someone was lurking in the shadows, observing their target for their little hunt. When the two demons least expect it, they were immediately attacked by vicious beasts in the form of a deer. The other demon managed to escape the shadowy beasts and hide. However, as for the other demon, they weren't so lucky. She couldn't save her dying best friend from them without getting killed in the process. In the end, she kept herself hidden while she witnessed this gruesome ambush.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. What a shame," a voice spoke out, causing the beasts to cease their assault on the demon and cleared the way for the being dressed in red. "I would have thought you'd be a bit more exciting to chase down. Apparently, I was wrong."

"W-wait. I-It's you.." the other demon said weakly.

"Yes, yes. Everyone has heard of me," he laughed. "Even so, taking precautionary measures won't save you from myself. If I may recall, there were two of you. Care to tell me where the other one has fled?"

"I'm not telling you shit," they hissed at him.

"Let's be reasonable here! You're nearly dead and you have the option of a slow and painful death or a mercifully quick one." The iris in his eyes turned into radio dials and glowed a dark crimson color as he glanced at them menacingly. "I wouldn't mind taking the slow and painful route for you. Either you tell me where she went or I can make your death VERY agonizing."

The demon quietly stood behind a corner, hoping they would not tell him where she is. If she can successfully sneak away, she would be the first demon to escape from the Radio Demon. Anyone that cross paths with him, ends up dead. No matter where he goes, there will always be a trail of corpses behind him.

"Do it, you monster." What? Are they seriously going to give their life to spare hers?

"Fine. Have it your way then." The Radio Demon strolled up to them and knelt down to their level. He stared at the fading light in their dying eyes before he quickly dug his claws into their chest and curled it underneath the flesh to where it would latch onto ribcage. He then yanked their body by the rib cage and spoke to them in a low whisper. "By the way, do you know why I'm called the Radio Demon?" The demon was in too much of a shock from the unbearable pain they were feeling to answer. Instead, they shook their head as a response. "I don't just kill my victims..." A loud, sickening snap rung out in the air followed by a ear-piercing scream. "I broadcast my kills as well."

Once the final word was said, the Radio Demon proceeds to rip out part of the demon's rib cage along with a large portion of their flesh that was attached to it. The demon stared in horror and shock as he gazed at a portion of their body in his hands before collapsing over on the sidewalk. The Radio Demon began to feast greedily on the flesh of the demon in his hand, noting the taste and texture of it.

The other demon that was watching the whole thing made a small squeak and quickly covered her mouth to silence the sound. However, it was a second too late. The demon in red picked up on the source of the sound and glanced at her general direction, the blood smeared over his mouth. Now she had no choice but to run. The demon sprinted from her hiding place, fearing for her life.

"After her," he commanded, the beasts hastily darts after the other demon. He decided to stay behind for a bit to finish the rest of his kill. After all, disposing the body is very time consuming... and he was still a bit hungry.